DX » Community » Reviews » IR Infrared Ion Health Care Charcoal Eyeshade - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrumfish on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought two of these as a gift for a friend who uses similar because she has trouble sleeping. The ones that arrived were black, which is preferred. Very soft and comfortable. I particularly like the strap (not shown in the pictures) which is only wide elastic band at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byardaal on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Black color. Opaque. Convinient and Easy attach. I had an all-black version. Good plus they support the absorption of solar radiation. Cons:Fastening looks pretty unreliable.... OtherThoughts:I was happy with everything. I immediately guessed which way to wear the nose :)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexBarker49 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:does a good job covering most light from eyes, even in a lit room. This is about the 12th item I have purchased from DX- 2013, and product is exactly as represented and shipping only took about 3 weeks like always Cons:1) elastic straps do not appear that they w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySydneyMyers on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Offers the needed protection from light. The eyeshade is at a very fair price. Cons:The eyeshade's straps aren't adjustable to make them longer or shorter. Doesn't entirely obscure light. Medium amount of comfort while wearing. OtherThoughts:The product took way too lon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfisimpson on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this eyemask. My goodness $2.20 for an eyemask is great but the quality is great too. I wasn't expecting much considering the price but when it came I was pleasantly surprised. It has carbon stuff in it which effectively blocks the light out. My curtain... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzara29 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am very sensetive to any light when I'm sleeping, so this producy is perfect for me. the material is good and strong. the quality of the fabroc is very good. it feel good on the skin, doesn't itch at all. keeps the light out of my eyes. it looks very nice, w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVarravann2 on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made of good materials. Looks like having something inside (charcoal or not - who knows?). The mask does not exert pressure onto your eyes (because if is slightly stiff and convex). Cons:Designed for a Chinese face: if you have middle-sized or bigger nose the ma... Read more

1 1
  • posted byramonritter on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product quality surprised me. The cloth used is pleasant to touch and neither I or my wife had allergies of any kind after used it. We live in a humid place and it is common to this type of mask, after a few months of use, stay with the smell of mildew. Th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections