DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket 700D Oxford Cloth Messenger/Shoulder/Back/Chest Bag - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypharmanimal on 06/05/2013

- holds tons of stuff for its size - very flexible thanks to lots of pockets, dividers, and external attachment points - fabric has waterproof backing - big, strong zippers (with one glitch, see below) - comfortable to wear - I agree with others here about the loudly clinking zipper pulls - inadequate stitching in some areas - zipper on main pocket ... Read more

With paracord on zippers and handle, plus pouches
    0 1
  • posted bysonne on 10/24/2012

If you are looking for a small but heavy-duty shoulder/sling bag, this one is perfect. When I bought it, DX was the cheapest site to offer it. Material and zippers are of good quality so you can't be wrong getting a Maxp.... remora lookalike for 1/10th of the original price. Top handle might need some reinforcement, e.g. some paracord woven around. ... Read more

0 3
  • posted byjobytoss on 10/06/2012

It is made out of sturdy material. Very roomy, lots of compartiments... I can organize very well all of my EDC items. The black color goes well with everything. Only thing that was bothering me was that the zippers pulls were very noisy, but I easily fixed that by cutting them and replacing with paracord, like deinosys, the reviewer before me. I expected ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydeinosys on 02/12/2012

Excellent quality, I use it everyday, it has justthe right size for an edc. I can carry all my usefull stuff for everyday like my ultrafire 503c torch (bought here total good deal too) a first aid kit, a mre, some paracord, tissues, disposable poncho, space blanket, pliers, a knife,....... The zippers pulls are a little noisy so ireplaced them with ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystriker78 on 10/10/2011

convenient size. small and capacious bag. many of inside pockets. detachable adjustable strap good - pragmatic and durable fabric. buckle for shoulder strap tail (when not in use) convenient for daily use It provides a powerful extension of space because you can carry many small items when you go out. Build Quality is no exellent. minor problems with ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections