DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket 700D Oxford Cloth Messenger/Shoulder/Back/Chest Bag - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypharmanimal on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- holds tons of stuff for its size - very flexible thanks to lots of pockets, dividers, and external attachment points - fabric has waterproof backing - big, strong zippers (with one glitch, see below) - comfortable to wear Cons:- I agree with others here about... Read more

With paracord on zippers and handle, plus pouches
    0 1
  • posted bysonne on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are looking for a small but heavy-duty shoulder/sling bag, this one is perfect. When I bought it, DX was the cheapest site to offer it. Material and zippers are of good quality so you can't be wrong getting a Maxp.... remora lookalike for 1/10th of the... Read more

0 3
  • posted byjobytoss on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is made out of sturdy material. Very roomy, lots of compartiments... I can organize very well all of my EDC items. The black color goes well with everything. Cons:Only thing that was bothering me was that the zippers pulls were very noisy, but I easily fixed that by cu... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydeinosys on 02/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, I use it everyday, it has justthe right size for an edc. I can carry all my usefull stuff for everyday like my ultrafire 503c torch (bought here total good deal too) a first aid kit, a mre, some paracord, tissues, disposable poncho, space bl... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystriker78 on 10/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:convenient size. small and capacious bag. many of inside pockets. detachable adjustable strap good - pragmatic and durable fabric. buckle for shoulder strap tail (when not in use) convenient for daily use It provides a powerful extension of space because you can... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections