DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Key Style Alloy Quartz Watch with Keychain (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRubbish165 on 08/06/2012

Good looking Cheap my daughter loves it Watch is accurate Great to use as a fake key between all other keys on a keyring none really, but i made a tiny modifications myself just to make sure my daughter doesn't lose the watch ; see other thoughts I used a soldering iron to close the tiny gap that connects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybars25 on 02/09/2012

Hours are very good quality. Easy, convenient place on the neck. Beautiful design, style, idea. A wonderful play of color with The metal alloy ensures durability and reliability White dial, on which it is possible to discern the time. Easy time change. The back cover chrome - vydelyatesya the general ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGard0n on 01/08/2012

- The clock works - The battery does not fall out - The clasp makes it easy to combine it with your keys - easy to keep track of time - Good build quality , and design . It will not break and get destroyed easily Barely any signs , there should have been biger symbols on the watch , it's hard to see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoron1978 on 08/25/2011

A very Cute keychain clock! Hold your keys and show you the time. what more can you ask for? The price is very good and product build quality Seemed to be just fine. the clock is very nice but the keychain is poorly build, i had to replace it with another keychain to hold my car keys. A very Cute keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd8vjo7h9rxs on 06/27/2011

This little time keeper is brilliant, its cute and small, looks great on my keys and im really considering ordering more for presents and resale, Great price too and packaging was superb, there was no way of the watch getting damaged in transit None yet I think that maybe it could have been made out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrandomanonym on 04/18/2011

came w/ battery in watch and key setting and keychain parts are fairly sturdy (*) the key is a nice brushed bronze look. the cover of the watch is a sturdy convex glass. the numbers are actually in a slightly more elegant and thinner font than shown in the picture. still scripty, but better looking. ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections