works very well
Metall + plasticwood
Sounds like turbo when its on ( i like that) one loose screw when i got it, but i fixed that you cant see how much gas it is in it It comes without gas but i understand that!
i think that it uses very much gas it least it feels like that, check my video for the sound. Works very ... Read more
this thing looks awesome, and works really well. I use this to light my coals for hookah at home, works like a charm. this thing is even fun to just have around as a decoration, i fool a lot of my friends, they think its an antique, and then i use it to light something, great conversation piece. doesn't come with much butane, but you can just go out ... Read more
I LOVE THIS LIGHTER!
this lighter has a massivly large adjustable flame.
The shipping was extreamly fast. Just over a week
Very stylish, build quality great. looks brutally expensive
Shipped WITHOUT FUEL... A lot of people complain lighters get shipped without fuel, and these people do not think. a lighter must be empty to ship. Well, honestly. its ... Read more
-Great painting job
-Handle looks great -Screws on one of the sides were lose
-Stand made with cheap plastic This is a very nice lighter, i mainly bought it as a display piece and i love it. The craftsmanship looks great and besides the loose screws on the side (which i easily fixed) there was nothing wrong with it. Would definitely recommend ... Read more
Great value for money, looks great on the stands when not in use. Excellent detailing and feels good in the hand. Easy to fill with Butane gas and gives an excellent flame. Great talking point for visitors. Recommend these lighters to anybody. Zero there really is no cons i will highly recommend this Pistol lighter to anybody looking for something that ... Read more
Very solid, good materials and build quality. Does not look cheap, looks like antique brass. Has good weight to it. Easy to fill with a can of butane. Looks nice on it's display stand. None. I do not smoke anymore, however I have this on my desk when others who do smoke come over. I've gotten many compliments on it, and it is a very pretty lighter. ... Read more
-Easy to use
-Comes with display stand
-Awesome Design!!! -Hammers a little flimsy
-Paint chips(be careful)
-Only top barrel burns
-Cannot tell how full it is until it gets a weak flame(not a big issue, just an FYI) The hammers seemed a little loose, I tightened one of the screws holding it on and it broke(too much torque)... Read more
- it is a very beatifull butane ligther , the antique style is ellegant and really make a good presence. - I buy manys and everybody like the style. I like so much military stuff and this more because is 1800 Antique Style . -One of the manys I buy about one mouth of used broken the trigger, could be better -the material used its not too strong. -the ... Read more
- Solid construction
- Attractive design and faux wood grain
- Trigger activates lighter
- Hammers move (but have no function)
- Flame comes from metal "barrel"
- Blue "jet" flame
- Price - Plastic body
- Screws are prominent there are many (11)
- Obvious seams everywhere except barrel
- Hammers are just pull back and immediately ... Read more
+ Looks really nice up close and from a distance.
+ Flame is reasonably hot and looks cool.
+ Heafty weight for it's size. - Takes a few clicks to light up.
- Screw holes can possibly deter from decorative effect.
- It is a little small for my hand. A must for a 1800s period costume. I bought this lighter to add to my little pirate-type collection, ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.