Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobban98422 on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Feels solid good quality good looking works very well Metall + plasticwood Sounds like turbo when its on ( i like that) Cons:one loose screw when i got it, but i fixed that you cant see how much gas it is in it OtherThoughts:It comes without gas but i understand that! i t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcCheezester on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this thing looks awesome, and works really well. I use this to light my coals for hookah at home, works like a charm. this thing is even fun to just have around as a decoration, i fool a lot of my friends, they think its an antique, and then i use it to light... Read more

0 0
  • WOW
    posted bygostskull on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I LOVE THIS LIGHTER! this lighter has a massivly large adjustable flame. The shipping was extreamly fast. Just over a week Very stylish, build quality great. looks brutally expensive Shipped WITHOUT FUEL... A lot of people complain lighters get shipped without... Read more

lighter
    1 0
  • posted byRonyx on 08/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Moving parts -Great painting job -Handle looks great Cons:-Screws on one of the sides were lose -Stand made with cheap plastic OtherThoughts:This is a very nice lighter, i mainly bought it as a display piece and i love it. The craftsmanship looks great and besides the lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercedesAMG on 06/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great value for money, looks great on the stands when not in use. Excellent detailing and feels good in the hand. Easy to fill with Butane gas and gives an excellent flame. Great talking point for visitors. Recommend these lighters to anybody. Cons:Zero there really is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaligi on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very solid, good materials and build quality. Does not look cheap, looks like antique brass. Has good weight to it. Easy to fill with a can of butane. Looks nice on it's display stand. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I do not smoke anymore, however I have this on my desk when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscout247 on 06/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Awesome Design -Burns Hot -Easy to use -Comes with display stand -Awesome Design!!! Cons:-Hammers a little flimsy -Paint chips(be careful) -Only top barrel burns -Cannot tell how full it is until it gets a weak flame(not a big issue, just an FYI) OtherThought... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydidogs on 01/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it is a very beatifull butane ligther , the antique style is ellegant and really make a good presence. - I buy manys and everybody like the style. I like so much military stuff and this more because is 1800 Antique Style . Cons:-One of the manys I buy about one mouth... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysn2716057 on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Solid construction - Attractive design and faux wood grain - Trigger activates lighter - Hammers move (but have no function) - Flame comes from metal "barrel" - Blue "jet" flame - Price Cons:- Plastic body - Screws are prominent there are m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytehthomas on 04/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ Looks really nice up close and from a distance. + Flame is reasonably hot and looks cool. + Heafty weight for it's size. Cons:- Takes a few clicks to light up. - Screw holes can possibly deter from decorative effect. - It is a little small for my hand. OtherThoughts:A m... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections