DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket 700D Oxford Cloth Messenger/Shoulder/Back/Chest Bag - Soil Color
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexcelman on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight and stylish and has more than enough pockets to hold my day to day stuff. I use this as my "man-purse" as I don't like wearing jackets during the warmer weather and I don't have enough pockets to hold all my things (wallet, smartphone, keys, pen etc). Cons:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatorzero on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good design for this kind of bag, from the original maxpedition, and it's perfect for city and outdoors. A lot of usefuls pockets, great capacity, and the molle system allows many variations. We can carry it comfortably at back, sideways, at the... Read more

0 1
  • posted byblue60 on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:as stated by other reviewers its a clone if the maxpedition remora. One of the guys I work with has the maxpedition remora and was impressed with this bag. the stitching is great, and the zippers look strong. Cons:the only cons i can find are the lower clip on t... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytaylorcm76 on 09/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had this bag for a little while now and I have BEAT on it on a daily basis and it just handles it. Well built, looks good, fits my nook color perfectly without running out of room for my EDC and survival kit. Cons:None at all. Just recieved number two.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfishwolf on 09/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok, this is a knockoff of a maxpedition bag. I think its better than the real one even if the real one was the same price as this one! Very strong, carries a lot for its size. Looks better than a lot of "man bags" and everything on it works smooth! I... Read more

0 1
  • posted byEddy14777 on 05/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an awesome bag. Even thoucg it's a clone of the maxpedition remora it still holds up well. This bag is great for hikes and survival kits. Cons:The only con I have found is that it doesnt smell too good but who cares it's an awesome bag jus use som febrez... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections