DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket 700D Oxford Cloth Messenger/Shoulder/Back/Chest Bag - Soil Color
Customer’s impression:
Correcta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuiqueGis on 07/27/2014

Pros: Me ha encantado la apariencia, al igual que en las imágenes de la web, la calidad de la tela en perfecta y su funcionalidad por igual. El color es igual que en las fotografías Cons: La calidad de las costuras es bastante floja, nada más estrenarla se me ha descosido una cinta donde se encuentra ... Read more

Impression:Correcta;

0 0 0

• posted byKilili on 08/13/2013

I've been using this bag not for about 6 months. I really like it, and think it's a good deal for the price. The webbing on the bag is great for attaching other bags, clips, and such. Some of the stitching is rather shoddy and has come undone. Load-bearing stitches are especially vulnerable. I've restitched ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexcelman on 07/26/2013

Lightweight and stylish and has more than enough pockets to hold my day to day stuff. I use this as my "man-purse" as I don't like wearing jackets during the warmer weather and I don't have enough pockets to hold all my things (wallet, smartphone, keys, pen etc). A couple of things: The plastic D ring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykatorzero on 11/19/2012

This is a very good design for this kind of bag, from the original maxpedition, and it's perfect for city and outdoors. A lot of usefuls pockets, great capacity, and the molle system allows many variations. We can carry it comfortably at back, sideways, at the chest... Is my favourite bag Nothing. Better ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byblue60 on 10/22/2012

as stated by other reviewers its a clone if the maxpedition remora. One of the guys I work with has the maxpedition remora and was impressed with this bag. the stitching is great, and the zippers look strong. the only cons i can find are the lower clip on the strap is plastic, as well as all the D rings.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytaylorcm76 on 09/30/2011

I have had this bag for a little while now and I have BEAT on it on a daily basis and it just handles it. Well built, looks good, fits my nook color perfectly without running out of room for my EDC and survival kit. None at all. Just recieved number two. I am reviewing this again as a follow-up to my ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfishwolf on 09/25/2011

Ok, this is a knockoff of a maxpedition bag. I think its better than the real one even if the real one was the same price as this one! Very strong, carries a lot for its size. Looks better than a lot of "man bags" and everything on it works smooth! I EDC it everyday. Havent had any problems ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byEddy14777 on 05/07/2011

This is an awesome bag. Even thoucg it's a clone of the maxpedition remora it still holds up well. This bag is great for hikes and survival kits. The only con I have found is that it doesnt smell too good but who cares it's an awesome bag jus use som febreze. Also the zipper pulls are abit clinky so ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections