DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Rechargeable 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbrasero on 03/29/2014

- Excellent keyboard. - good quality components. - Long battery life. - very compact. - ligth, due to this dimensions the keyboard is very ligth. - good mouse control. if don't found any cons, all the considerations are very good. Also, you can use it to do presentations thank to the red pointer laser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPecholo on 01/27/2014

Teclado inalambrico con touchpad con muy buen acabado, buena autonomia, funcionamiento impecable y muy versatil. Buen alcance y funcionamiento correcto. Compatible con todos los dispositivos que he probado, TV, portatil, tablet, etc... Botones un pelin mas grandes. Teclado inalambrico con touchpad que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNanoGE on 06/08/2013

Good range. Great battery life. Typing is very easy if you're used to physical qwerty keyboard smartphones. Windows 7 recognizes it instantly. Small, light and convenient, and works great with my HTPC setup. Has laser pointer and a little compartment to store the wireless receiver when not in use. Neat.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrlueneberg on 05/23/2013

Very good quality material and package. The usb adpater if very handy and can be fit inside the keyboard device. Key press is very good, remembered me pressing my hp calculator, but of course the keys are bigger. Enter key is too far from navigation keys. Manual is poor, kind of useless. The package ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPabloGim on 01/18/2013

The keyboard is really small and well-made. Plastic seems to be strong. Laser pointer works nice. Touchpad has an excellent sensibility. the space bar is 3 bottoms long, but you can only push it in the middle. The battery is only 300mA It's expensive, but you know it when you buy the item. I would like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRomani on 08/25/2011

This is nice gadget, yes it is. First, it using standard HID drivers and is zeroconfig. You can just put it in with almost any OS and it just work. Even in BIOS config. This is why i get this and not Bluetooth version. Next, charging is fast, and keyboard can go to sleep if not used for a time. Buttons ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypr0x1 on 06/24/2011

Really great keyboard for use with my media pc. The installation was super easy as windows downloads and installs the drivers automatic(I use win7 64bit). The keyboard feels from good quality and the keys are not rubber or plastic but have more of a suede feeling. It has a backlit great if you use it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections