DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasdelaqua on 01/10/2014

lightweight, sturdy, reliable, comes with usb bluetooth adapter. Good battery. It is a product I recommend. Sometimes bluetooth commands have a small delay but it do not compromise the product. Very useful for watching netflix, youtube, videos, sound controlling and others without leaving your couch. Laser pointer is ideal for rooms. It size is like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrockman64 on 07/22/2013

Good sized unit, with all the features you need to access and control a media centre. The laser pointer is also a useful feature. The battery life is ok, but all of a sudden there is no battery, so the keyboard will stop working and you need to charge the battery. The unit does not bounce very well when dropped. Its not a bad unit that goes with a media ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrachesv99 on 03/18/2013

Un articulo excelente! Buena respuesta al utilizarlo, tanto el touchpad como el teclado. Excelente calidad en la manufactura. Tamaño muy practico tanto para transportarlo, como para utilizarlo. El Receptor USB funciona como cualquier otro tradicional, no tiene funciones capadas. Utilizada en un Macbook, un PC Compaq y una laptop Lenovo, funcionando ... Read more

Usandolo con un Macbook Pro
    0 0
  • posted byburito on 02/11/2013

Everything about this product is out of place... for its origin. The box it comes in may not scream awesome, but it certainly says it in a very loud voice. The lid slides off and it's *ready to go out of the box*, yes the battery has charge. It doesn't support USB HID pretendy thing, so it won't work on your BIOS screen. You'll need a regular keyboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave6810 on 12/05/2012

amazing compact keyboard, very easy to use, keys are a good size, dog loves the laser pointer, don't need keyboard and mouse on the coffee table anymore. keyboard layout is very well done, Bluetooth is excellent never loses signal fires up and connects instantly. battery life is pretty good but laser pointer drags it down fast. wish i had a few of them,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrumawas on 11/01/2012

Very good product and useful. Very easy to connect with your devices, such as MacbookPro/Air and even my iBook, iPhone. Surprisingly good enough track pad and its work on Android Tablet as well. :) A little bit pricy could it be cheaper? Maybe around 15-20 bucks? Need something to carry around, some kind of pouch or box or anything. -perhaps the manufacture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaojoca on 09/11/2012

I am very satisfied with the quality of the presenter. It has an internal lithium-ion battery type, so that reduces the possibilities of acid leakage that can destroy the device if it is not used frequently. The keyboard illumination is a nice feature for dark environments, also the dongle is very small, if you ever need it. I bought it to use with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastereus on 12/17/2011

- Good and qualitative assemblage - The convenient size, well lies in a hand - Keys big enough for ?????? hands - The night mode is very convenient, not strongly bright and sufficient to understand a key - The good radius of work with the adapter that goes in the complete set (10? in the house / 15 ???????? lines) - Completely we will combine with other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbyssKeeper on 07/26/2011

Bluetooth works with every Bluetooth i tested Nokia Symbian 3 laptops and PCs if PC don't have Bluetooth you just connect the Bluetooth dongle "hidden" in the keyboard has GREAT back light and Cool laser witch apparently spiders try to catch ? funny fun to watch streaming from bed or leaving room... key functions seems to work good tho sometime ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBomBastik on 04/07/2011

- Very good build quality - Quick charging - Very comfortable to type in. - Lit keys are excellent for presentations; - Nice distance range; - The dongle is really small and compact (which can also be a problem, see below) - The USB dongle that comes with the keyboard is a standard Bluetooth dongle, so it can be used for other purposes apart from connection ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections