Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Best bluetooth peripheral I've met.

posted by burito on 02/11/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Everything about this product is out of place... for its origin.

The box it comes in may not scream awesome, but it certainly says it in a very loud voice. The lid slides off and it's *ready to go out of the box*, yes the battery has charge.

Cons:

It doesn't support USB HID pretendy thing, so it won't work on your BIOS screen. You'll need a regular keyboard to get it working.

The battery could be more beefy? I'm not sure on it's battery life at the moment.

The company that made the thing has left no contact information anywhere on the box. It's claims that it's FCC and CE certified are laughable garbage, considering it doesn't have any FCC registration numbers anywhere.

A pity, I'd really like to email them a thank you for making such a good product.

OtherThoughts:

It's at least as good as the brand-named equivalent. The laser in it is very well focused too.

Bottomline:

If you're after a mini bluetooth keyboard for your media center/raspberry pi/computer, this is the best one I could find.

If they cleaned up the engrish on the box, and put a company name behind it, you would be hard pressed to tell it wasn't made in the US or Europe.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections