DX » Community » Reviews » Military Tactical Outdoor Portable 600D Oxford Cloth Storage Bag - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichaeltolputt on 11/14/2013

This bag has ample room for general dumping of spent mags or field equipment. The quality of the material is good and should last some time. The main pouch has strong fasteners so i do not think anything will fall out in a hurry. Price was great as i have looked at similar items from local retailers and they were going to cost up to 5 times the price.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDibison89 on 10/27/2013

price is great compared to other similar products from some bigger brands. the quality on the most part is great but the shock cord that it came with is rubbish, shortly after I got it the cord started to fall apart. it was simple to attach to my bag with the attached molly straps, however these are slightly too big but still work. as also mentioned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypharmacias on 09/30/2013

Bolsa tática para colocar no cinturão, boa qualidade, com bastante espaço no interior para colocar vários materiais como telefones, óculos, etc. Tem compartimentos exteriores para colocar mapas por exemplo e colocar material de escrita. Para fechar a bolsa tem que se puxar um elástico, e por vezes pode não ficar bem fechada. De resto tudo impecável.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybazas on 08/07/2013

molle attachments holds well on the belt good materials many mounting options the pockets inside the bad are not very comfy. the inside of the bag slides in all directions. pro the price its an ok bag. for hiking trips, hollidays it does the job done. i think u could even use it when riding bisycle. molle attachments are always great. i can put this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUncleScrooge on 05/26/2013

I bought this to see if it fits with Lowepro's D200 AW camerabag, and found out it works well. The pouch itself is suitable for putting and taking out some small stuff while you're working with the camera. Small lenses, some gloves, cellphone or thing like that. It doesn't have top lid on it, but instead sort of fabric which you tighten up to close ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPenetrAlex on 02/22/2013

It has a molle system you can use with any other molle thing or in a belt (this is my way), the quality is very good, it has 3 external pockets and 1 internal (inside the principal). The close of the principal pocket is adjustable. Tiene el sistema molle, lo puedes usar con cualquier otra cosa molle o con un cinturón (esta es mi manera). La calidad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/18/2013

Strong and sturdy oxford material, it can be mounted almost anywhere, like your belt, military backpack (it supports MOLLE system or so it seems). It is rather big and can store alot, has small side pockets, one frontal pocket with velcro lock. None for me... The pouch itself has nylon material inside and closes with valve. Good and useful bag for outdoor ... Read more

Storage Bag Storage Bag
    0 1
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/27/2013

Sturdy pooch bag. The quality off the nylon seems good . Repels water nicely. Molle compatible fastening system. Works on my 5.11 bags. The bag has a draw string to close it whit it could close a bit more, if you have small object in it the could fall out. I use it to store tools that i like to have wrapt up securely when camping. Probably who'd be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrahbek on 01/15/2013

The pouch has a good size, access to it is really easy and the closing system works better than you would expect when you first look at it. There is no lit on the pouch. Instead it has an inner sleeve that you can close by pulling a runner band on the side of the pouch. This means that even though you close the pouch, this inner sleeve will act like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolracNauj on 12/10/2012

- It is very cheap. - It seems strong. - It have MOLLE system, so it is very easy to install wherever you want. - It is small compared to another similar pouches. - It would be great to have another colors for this item to chose. - I use it in the back to stand the front of an MP5 airsoft gun, and it works perfect for me. - I think it can be small to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections