DX » Community » Reviews » Military Tactical Outdoor Portable 600D Oxford Cloth Storage Bag - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichaeltolputt on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bag has ample room for general dumping of spent mags or field equipment. The quality of the material is good and should last some time. The main pouch has strong fasteners so i do not think anything will fall out in a hurry. Price was great as i have look... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypharmacias on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bolsa tática para colocar no cinturão, boa qualidade, com bastante espaço no interior para colocar vários materiais como telefones, óculos, etc. Tem compartimentos exteriores para colocar mapas por exemplo e colocar material de escrita. Cons:Para fechar a bolsa tem que... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUncleScrooge on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to see if it fits with Lowepro's D200 AW camerabag, and found out it works well. The pouch itself is suitable for putting and taking out some small stuff while you're working with the camera. Small lenses, some gloves, cellphone or thing like that. It does... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPenetrAlex on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a molle system you can use with any other molle thing or in a belt (this is my way), the quality is very good, it has 3 external pockets and 1 internal (inside the principal). The close of the principal pocket is adjustable. Tiene el sistema molle, lo pue... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong and sturdy oxford material, it can be mounted almost anywhere, like your belt, military backpack (it supports MOLLE system or so it seems). It is rather big and can store alot, has small side pockets, one frontal pocket with velcro lock. Cons:None for me.... Read more

Storage Bag Storage Bag
    0 1
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sturdy pooch bag. The quality off the nylon seems good . Repels water nicely. Molle compatible fastening system. Works on my 5.11 bags. Cons:The bag has a draw string to close it whit it could close a bit more, if you have small object in it the could fall out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrahbek on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The pouch has a good size, access to it is really easy and the closing system works better than you would expect when you first look at it. Cons:There is no lit on the pouch. Instead it has an inner sleeve that you can close by pulling a runner band on the sid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolracNauj on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very cheap. - It seems strong. - It have MOLLE system, so it is very easy to install wherever you want. Cons:- It is small compared to another similar pouches. - It would be great to have another colors for this item to chose. OtherThoughts:- I use it in the bac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfludwig on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good built Lots of pockets (inclusive inside) Good material Cons:None maybe if you use it with another purpose, you could find it bad. OtherThoughts:I bought it because i needed a bag to hold a rope, i am a firefighter, so all the pockets i have in my jacket and pants a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopencircut on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- MOLLE friendly. - Belt friendly. - Clip dump. - Outer Material seems durable. Cons:- Inner material is questionable when it comes to durability. Made of nylon, like what an umbrella is made of. - Side pockets are sort of pointless, especially the netted one. Barely an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections