• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good drop-pouch

posted by nrahbek on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The pouch has a good size, access to it is really easy and the closing system works better than you would expect when you first look at it.

Cons:

There is no lit on the pouch. Instead it has an inner sleeve that you can close by pulling a runner band on the side of the pouch. This means that even though you close the pouch, this inner sleeve will act like a big funnel if you are out in the rain.

OtherThoughts:

The pouch is definitely not MOLLE. Anyway, the straps are long enough to attach it to my MOLLE belt, and it fits quite good and it is not loose at all.

It should not be a problem to sew a lit that will allow the pouch to close completely.

Bottomline:

I bought this bag to have the option to have easy access to an extra lens when I went on photo tours. Though I was very disappointed with the "funnel" and the not perfect MOLLE when I received the bag, I have come to love it a lot, and have ordered 2 more. It is really really perfect for photographers.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections