DX » Community » Reviews » Military Tactical Outdoor Portable 600D Oxford Cloth Storage Bag - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice pouch to extend camerabag

posted by UncleScrooge on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I bought this to see if it fits with Lowepro's D200 AW camerabag, and found out it works well.

The pouch itself is suitable for putting and taking out some small stuff while you're working with the camera. Small lenses, some gloves, cellphone or thing like that. It doesn't have top lid on it, but instead sort of fabric which you tighten up to close with the strings.

I have carried this now several times, and it actually is quite ok when you use the pouch as a temporary place to drop things into. It's not exactly the same thing as pouches for lenses, but for temporary storage it works quite well.

Without the lid it isn't really the best thing against rain, but after all, I don't usually use camera in the rain anyways.

Cons:

Not really anything I could think.

OtherThoughts:

Lowepro has this S&F extending system, where you can add pouches and such for the camerabag. I guess this pouch might be very well suitable for other Lowepro's bags too.

Bottomline:

I could easily buy another one or two more of these, if I find to need extend the bags further on.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections