Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeegs888 on 06/25/2014

Cheap, the price is below 2 dollar. It converts my existing HDMI cable to mini HDMI interface and works without problem. I do not have to pay extra to buy a new cable again just for the mini HDMI interface. Although it is not the fault of the adapter, but the converter somehow blocks my charging cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenkVeen on 05/25/2014

It is a good, small and cheap converter. I use it for a tablet Pipo M9 Pro to connect it to my HDMI TV. The Mini-HDMI connector is very short. The first time I got no signal. I cut about 2 mm (on the photo, the little smaller plastic end) and now it works. Me be the next time I will look for a cable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

I bought two of this item, one for my Google TV and other one for my tablet, so I don't have buy any special HDMI cable with a mini HDMI head, this adapter can transfer your regular HDMI cable to a Mini HDMI cable. And it works very well! No problem at all. Don't waste many on those Mini HDMI cables,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshreshthg on 04/21/2014

The construction is solid. Both plug points are tight and neither connection will come out unless you want it to. Depending on where you plan to use it, it might be slightly wide at the Mini HDMI side. Other than that, I can't see any other downside to this. It does the job its meant to do. There's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPSL14 on 03/21/2014

Works perfectly. Easy to use. Solid construction. Small size, so you can take it everywhere. Spares you the time and money of trying to find alternative solutions to connect your devices. Feels a bit too tight on the mini HDMI side; you just need to use it carefully. Had to cut a bit of the plastic on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhendriksalex on 03/19/2014

The device is plug and play and gives sharp image quality on my television. That is exactly what you should expect from the adapter/converter. The HDMI cable I connected this adapter/converter to fitted perfectly. Perhaps the device is a little bit wobbly and weakly. It's that small you could loose it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheimr on 03/17/2014

Really good price and great quality. Good fit on both sides. Looks solid and durable. Also small and compact. Everything what you can expect from little device as this is. I haven't found any cons. Simple, clean and working. No problems with video or audio signal. It's a good purchase - over ten times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarshallracer on 03/12/2014

The adapter transfers the picture as expected from my PC to my TV with the adapter being needed for my graphics card (nVidia GTX 650 Ti) and it is very cheap, so if you have a regular HDMI cable and need an adapter, this is the one to go. Sadly, no sound is delivered to my TV (can't say for sure if it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagunamu on 02/24/2014

Cheap price! At local PC-stuff shops for this adapter i can pay over than 10$ and quality will be worse than it. Very good quality. Compact, size like a 2-3 coins. Few ferrite beads won't be excess because my tablet have some "fantom touches" on touchscreen. This good do not have any more cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeque on 02/05/2014

It just works!!! Very inexpensive and works perfectly. I had seen it on stores for $30,00. Here it is less than $2, but does a great job. My Lenovo Twist needs it to work on the HDMI and it saved me. Comes with two protection lids which are also great. I don't have anything else to say! It is just perfect:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections