Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenkVeen on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a good, small and cheap converter. I use it for a tablet Pipo M9 Pro to connect it to my HDMI TV. Cons:The Mini-HDMI connector is very short. The first time I got no signal. I cut about 2 mm (on the photo, the little smaller plastic end) and now it works.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought two of this item, one for my Google TV and other one for my tablet, so I don't have buy any special HDMI cable with a mini HDMI head, this adapter can transfer your regular HDMI cable to a Mini HDMI cable. And it works very well! Cons:No problem at al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshreshthg on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The construction is solid. Both plug points are tight and neither connection will come out unless you want it to. Cons:Depending on where you plan to use it, it might be slightly wide at the Mini HDMI side. Other than that, I can't see any other downside to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbaarda on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small form factor. Solid construction. Works reliably. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:This plus a straight HDMI cable plug sticks out a bit than just a micro HDMI cable. This can result in more leverage on the micro HDMI socket, risking breakage. However, I don't think you ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, dx.com prevented me from wasting money for something I had to pay more than five euros in a local shop. Thanks a lot, you saved my money again ! It works good with 5 meters male to male hdmi cable. It's no fragile, it's reliable. It still works after al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikslot on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and usefull, as I use it to connect a tabled to my TV. I see a very sharp picture on the TV. You don't have to buy a whole new cable; just use this mini HDMI connector connected to a HDMI-cable. It is a light and stable adapter to convert Mini HDMI from... Read more

Good an cheap mini-HDMI-2-HDMI
    0 0
  • posted bytazsunny on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one solid built convertor. Its gold plating parts are still holding well. The plastic part are very well built without any sharp edges around. The HDMI connector are solid strong and hold on to the other HDMI connector firmly. Cons:The part is hold ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaaaaok on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cheep - very easy to connect - very small so it does not take up much room - good quality built - had not problems at all with picture quality what so ever Cons:- plastic covers are a little hard to take off when you need to use it (I keep the plastic c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysemihekim on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap and works. Cons:none OtherThoughts:cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap and works.cheap a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytechnoeagleboy on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really good, it works great in my tablet, using a projector and in my laptop, it has an excellent quality, the material which this is made of is really solid, and the size is perfect, it doesn´t have any problem with compatibilities, I did no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections