Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickalthuizen on 07/07/2014

Ideal foot switch for transcribing interviews. Works well with Atlas.Ti and other media players. You can make it press one ore two buttons, so you can give the most of the commando's for several programs. Using this saved me about half of the time it would usualy take me for a interview. Cheap quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykesapottu on 12/26/2013

Good price, easy to configure, easy to use. Can perform a single key press or a combination of keys press. Comes with a CD to configure it. Cable could be a little longer, pay attention before ordering to check if the lenght is enough for your purposes. CD works only on Windows, must take some trouble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeandroVaranda on 06/25/2013

It´s Plug and play. Look very resistance. Until now look easy to use and configure. Factory set to be a letter "B" key, it was frustrating at first, but I resolved installing the software. Cd take too long to install the software, but it´s easy to install. That´s all I notice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaximaximax on 09/26/2012

It is a nice attempt to use not only your hands when you are using your computer. I bought it to browse sites when eating - maybe not the best habit but it is useful for this purpose. I programmed it to be the same as space and in most browsers it means "scroll a page down". In Opera browser ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byPROCALIBER on 04/16/2011

. I had devewloped a massive SRI on my right hand, thanks to a loooong term mouse device user, since EVER, so, one of this it is top recommended. . Stress Repetitive Injuries means what the acreonmim means, but this gadget could works under a minimal level of motion over the foot rest deployer, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections