DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen IP-109 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone with Microphone (3.5mm Jack/110cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTitirorobinson on 10/22/2013

Affordable, comfortable, they seem durable so far, reasonably high quality components. Fold up small, the plug seems durable. Not likely to damage your hearing. Not particularly loud, can sounds slightly muffled. The cable is reasonably thin and prone to getting tangled. Not bad for the price, I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNike999 on 08/08/2013

Good sound for that money. I am very satisfied with this product. As expected, or even better. Its not building out that much so I can wear them easily inside my motorcycle helmet. It cancel some of the external sound out so I don't need ear plugs which is good. The cord length is sufficient Good that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDigitumDei on 12/10/2012

The sound is good, not excellent, but definitely good. For the price I have no complaint. The cord is long enough, and the build quality seems good. Though it came with extra ear covers, they're all the same size. I find the I could have done with a smaller size since they sometimes unseat themselves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybootshacker on 05/16/2011

great sound has a mic so if your ipod, iphone, ipad you can use this and have both mic and head phone easy to clean ear wax out of cancels outside noise out comes with extra rubber piece takes forever to ship but that is normal but it is well worth it no case just a box i thought the bass was too loud ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections