Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalrod09 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I boght this mainly to read compact flash cards from DSLR Cameras, works very well, certainly faster transfering files than using the camera attached to PC throug a cable. Solid construction, doesn't feel cheap. Can read CF / MS / SD / MMC / and X-Flashcards. Cons:The u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaeko on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this device hoping that reading and writing to my CF cards would increase compared to do the same options directly from my camera. It did significantly. The delivery time for this package was much faster than I expected. I received the package just 15 days late... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymassemart on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great device for the price, wasn't sure about the quality when ordering, but it works very well! Everything you can expect from a card reader. Cons:Nothing to say, except that maybe the attached usb cable might be the weak spot on this card reader... But again it's just... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypwliquid on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a compact and ok looking all in one card reader that works pretty well. I had it for a long time now and it's still working without problems. There's a LED indicating when a card is plugged in/transferring. The case is compact and the plastic looks pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeestirito on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great and inexpensive all in one card reader. I got this card reader because my cable broke for one of my devices and now i can just slip the memory card into the reader hook it up to my computer and transfer files very quickly. The build quality is good and f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGennah on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice reader, does what it's supposed to do. All my CF cards working fine with it, at full speed. No drivers needed. Build quality is OK. All other card types are working fine too. The LED is not very bright. Cons:The cord is too short and can not be exchanged.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwingz on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works with main memory cards available in the market. I bought this mainly to read CF cards straight out of my camera; - Durable. I had this for more than a year, took it to a winter trip in Europe and had no issues up to date; - It is compact and has nice d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupoc on 02/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine with universal memory cards. It's compact so it makes easy to take it with you on a traveling to somewhere you go. It read fast your cards. The price for this thing is cheap but the thing self is not crappy I use it for a long time already. In short t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVJSam on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good build quality - You can insert many format memory cards - Easy to insert card - Good speed - Cheap - Light weigth - Portable (especially for travel) - Nice looking Cons:- Too short USB cable (device hanging in USB) OtherThoughts:Although it has too shor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCain256 on 07/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Manages perhaps any format memory cards. - Reader has a nice design. - Reader is lightweight and easy to use thanks to the small size. Cons:- Location data cable to the reader is unreasonable. - A short cable. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Speed ??reader is not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections