Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharlpic on 12/04/2014

I bought this to replace a USB CF card reader that was not working with Windows 7 anymore. The product is compact. The (very) short USB cable (around 2 inches) can be locked under the unit so it doesn't take additional space when travelling. I don't mind the short cable since I almost always use it in ... Read more

A fast and compact CF card reader

Impression:light,Fast,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bymalrod09 on 04/17/2014

I boght this mainly to read compact flash cards from DSLR Cameras, works very well, certainly faster transfering files than using the camera attached to PC throug a cable. Solid construction, doesn't feel cheap. Can read CF / MS / SD / MMC / and X-Flashcards. The usb cable is too short, I recommend a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikumal on 01/17/2014

Small, cord can be locked in place under the reader which is convenient for travel and storage. Nicely built, feels like it will last a long time. Extremely easy to use, just plug it in and put a card in it. I havent noticed any cons in this product. I guess would be nice if it came in different colours.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfletch44 on 10/09/2013

This USB2 flash card reader is small enough to travel in a laptop case or pocket. It hardly weighs anything, which is handy. It has a built-in USB connector cord, so you don't have to worry about losing the connector. It reads a wide range of flash memory cards at very fast speeds. The built-in USB connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJayneMartin on 06/09/2013

The transfer speed is really fast. The construction of the unit is well made. The size is a little bit on the bigger size but not a problem as you don't end up loosing the card reader. I like how it will hold various different sizes of cards, and how the cord neatly fits into the back of the reader for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaeko on 03/30/2013

I bought this device hoping that reading and writing to my CF cards would increase compared to do the same options directly from my camera. It did significantly. The delivery time for this package was much faster than I expected. I received the package just 15 days later I placed the order. none I haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymassemart on 12/28/2012

Great device for the price, wasn't sure about the quality when ordering, but it works very well! Everything you can expect from a card reader. Nothing to say, except that maybe the attached usb cable might be the weak spot on this card reader... But again it's just my toughts... The card reader lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypwliquid on 12/20/2012

It's a compact and ok looking all in one card reader that works pretty well. I had it for a long time now and it's still working without problems. There's a LED indicating when a card is plugged in/transferring. The case is compact and the plastic looks pretty ok. The USB cord is really really short,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeestirito on 10/03/2012

This is a great and inexpensive all in one card reader. I got this card reader because my cable broke for one of my devices and now i can just slip the memory card into the reader hook it up to my computer and transfer files very quickly. The build quality is good and feels quite sturdy. It transfers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGennah on 09/13/2012

Nice reader, does what it's supposed to do. All my CF cards working fine with it, at full speed. No drivers needed. Build quality is OK. All other card types are working fine too. The LED is not very bright. The cord is too short and can not be exchanged. A little too large, could be smaller. Not really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections