DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Television TV Test Pattern Quartz Wrist Watch - Black Band (1 x SR626)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfleen on 02/13/2013

Very interesting model that attracts looks! It looks big, but it's not very heavy. It is nice and for the price it's totally worthy. It takes time to get used to the noisy tick-tack sound. It comes in a paper box which is not very safe, I would recommend a nicer box. The strap is a little bit too shiny but I can live with that. I would recommend it ... Read more

Fashion TVwatch
    0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

The watch seems great but the band is shiny and kinda leans more to the feminine side. The watch still works a moth later without having to replace the battery and looks cool too. Since the watch face is not made out of cheap plastic, it dosen't get scratched as easily. Easy to use and sturdy. Only one, which is the bands but that is my opinion. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/13/2012

I bought it as a present for my mother. It's an original design, it works - The batteries are included and it's a happy model for a watch. It's built with solid material and well finished Perhaps a little big. It is a little smelly when your first open the bag, but it dissapears quickly when you wear it. It's nice if you like big watches, makes your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasKo on 01/21/2012

Its a watch that looks pretty close like the Dolce Gabbana one. I like it. It is precise on the time shown. Leather wrist, and good over all. The wristband could be a bit longer, but I just fits me. And I have pretty large hands. It feels really light, so the quality feels bad, but it is actually pretty good. Nice watch to show around. Not a watch to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections