DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Television TV Test Pattern Quartz Wrist Watch - Plaid Band (1 x SR626)
  • 5 star 20 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Watch for reasonable price

posted by pile20 on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This watch is great. Comes with battery in it and it works perfectly. I love the TV signal pattern and it reminds me of my childhood when I was waiting for cartoons to start or program to begin broadcast. It'e easy to use, and it looks great.

Cons:

The only con I have is concerning wrist band. It feels like it will be ruined in a week or a month of constant wearing since it's made of some man made material but certainly not leather. I don't even feel like it was made of leather like some of users did. Luckily I don't wear it that often so it still look new.

OtherThoughts:

Not sure if the wrist band can be changed, but I will ask for it because I think it will need to be replaced if I plan to wear the watch more often.

Bottomline:

In summary, this is a pretty good deal. Love the design, love the look and everyone who sees it ask me about it. If you hesitate, it might get out of stock so I recommend buying this watch.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections