Customer’s impression:
buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Welcome to the 80's

posted by supastah2003 on 06/20/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The watch is really good looking. It fits my wrist nearly perfectly. Easy to set the time as there is just one knob. The TV test pattern is some eye catching thing and the body of the watch looks and feels kinda strong build. Besides the price of the watch is awesome: 5 bucks for a cool looking watch? Thats less you pay on holiday for some fake watches.

Cons:

The wristband is of poor build quality. The chessboard print is scratchy. I think it will work for some days or weeks, but we will see. Maybe it can be replaced, but thats a thing I will care about when the wristband is finally broken. Time will tell.

OtherThoughts:

The manufacturer says it is water resistant, but I won't rely to it. Rain maybe okay, but don't forget to take it off before showering. As far as I've seen so far the time keeps up very well. No complains about that.

Bottomline:

If you're looking for some really cool looking watch go and get this one. Don't bother if it's not working properly or the assembly is a bit poor. It costs just a few bucks and you will get a lot of compliments on this one. So to say this is a bargain.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections