DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Mode Electronic Pulse Slimming Burn Fat Lose Weight Massager Set (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use IMPECABLE price is ok Masajeador con varias funciones
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykasperinline on 08/21/2015

Pros: Very easy to use Does what it says Heal your muscles The stickers last long Cons: Not as powerfull as others

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by61n6u1 on 06/10/2015

I have been using this more than a year and its still working. Except Pads - which looses its stickiness after few use but you can use saltwater to reuse it .

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 05/25/2015

I have been using the product for more than one year. To this day, I was satisfied. I can recommend to my friends and colleagues at work.

Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9260000 on 05/05/2015

es un producto muy bueno para su precio,

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byelsavior13 on 04/07/2015

Pros: Decent quality, ease of use, do as description said. Cons: Instructions bad translated Great cost x benefit.

Impression: price is ok;

0 0 0

• posted bymengoz on 03/16/2015

this is very small useful electronic massage machine. it is very cheap price and easy to use. however the silicon might not last long. you can buy it because it is not so expensive. :)

Impression:Easy to use, price is ok;

0 0 0

• posted byinakyo on 12/22/2014

Este es lo compre para un regalo ya que me parece útil y los resultados han sido satisfactorios. Ya que tiene funciones entre otras como masajeador y tonificador. Las almohadillas son delicadas por lo cual es mejor siempre cubrirlas con el plástico que trae.

Este masajeador me resulta util para dorlores en articulaciones

Impression:Masajeador con varias funciones;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:IMPECABLE;

0 0 0

• posted bybbergchristian on 07/01/2014

* Easy to use * Doesn`t feel cheap * Doesn`t use alot of power * 15 minute countdown timer is great. * Easy to take with you wherever you go. * Can be worn and still be kept invisible. * The sticky pads get usesless if you don`t use it for a while. Will definitively recommend it to this price. It... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPantera1989 on 02/18/2014

The product works as described. The Pads are comfortable to use and the on screen display is informative. The product has a Quality Feel in general. The instructions come in English which is a good thing. The instructions could be clearer. It has diagrams and tries to explain how to use the but a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere