DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Mode Electronic Pulse Slimming Burn Fat Lose Weight Massager Set (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 19 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Pantera1989 on 02/18/2014

Pros: The product works as described. The Pads are comfortable to use and the on screen display is informative. The product has a Quality Feel in general. The instructions come in English which is a good thing. Cons: The instructions could be clearer. It has diagrams and tries to explain how to use the product but they are not very informative... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by tercel17 on 07/04/2013

Pros: very good electronic device to work the muscles function to work the fat really very good for exercising muscles excercise has several very good ways to be resting and doing excercise Cons: not OtherThoughts: very good electronic device to work the muscles function to work the fat really very good for exercising muscles excercise has seve... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pH700 on 06/27/2013

Pros: Bought this to massage my shoulder and neck, which received a lot of tension after daily work and extreme use of computer. The massage is good and powerful for its size. It has 3 major modes of massage, and can be adjusted to suit everyone's need. Cons: The batteries drained off easily, as it has also been pointed out by many reviewers. T... Read more

2 0
  • posted by juanignaciorod on 06/10/2013

Pros: Similar products cost a lot more here in Argentina. Although the build quality is not the best, buttons are steady. It has a lot of predefined routines and you can custmize the speed and strenght easily. It really puts your muscles to move and can be really intense Cons: The operation manual is in chinese and english, but the english tran... Read more

2 0
  • posted by maverick81a on 05/21/2013

Pros: The massage kit is simple to assemble, but to actually start and understanding the functions the manual is of no help. You have to attach the pads to the skin of the area where you want the massage, like neck, waist etc. Once the pads are connected, power on the unit and then select the 8 pre-defined modes. Each mode is programmed to do a... Read more

8-mode pulse massager set in the package Contents of massager. Manual is of not much help Massage pads are easy to setup with massager

3 0
  • posted by verotabasso on 04/11/2013

Pros: Very nice product, power levels are really strong and modes are very usefull. 15 minute countdown timer is great. Cons: Manual SUCKS. It took me a while to understand how it works. FIRST OF ALL, to actually works, pads should be on your skin, and you have to connect 2 of them at least, and NOT in the same cable line. You have to connect o... Read more

4 0
  • posted by chanwy3 on 04/04/2013

Pros: Don't let the name of "slimming burn fat lose weight massager" confuse you. It is like one of those electrode thing physiotherapist used to relax your muscle. It is a great product when you want to relief a tight neck or muscle. I work in front of the computer everyday and this helps me a lot. Cons: I am a biomedical researcher,... Read more

5 0
  • posted by Nae8eaN on 03/06/2013

Pros: This is really great for a small price. And i accident drop my device maybe 3-4 feet guest what it is still alive and working but. ^_^ Cons: My Battery drained after 3-4 weeks i use once a day. And also my pad is almost need to replace a sticky gel hoping DX will sell Extra Massage Pads , Connecting cable & Sticky Gel use for the Mass... Read more

1 0
  • posted by anankelogos1 on 02/26/2013

Pros: Does an amazing job comparable to my $160 Las Vegas Tens unit of 12 years ago. The 15 minute self timer allows you to go to sleep with it. It's light and very portable so you can give as a gift to a hospital patient (beds are terrible and this can help with the lower back) or for long time drivers to help with their back. Cons: Instructio... Read more

1 0
  • posted by hectorev on 02/22/2013

Pros: Es un economico masageador electrico, las diferentes funciones y acciones que tiene lo hacen facil de manejar y de controlar, tiene cuatro chupones los cuales hacen que le masaje sea mas placentero. Cons: como contra solo podria mencionar la calidad del pegamento o goma con la que cuentan los chupones, despues de dos o tres usos se pierde... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections