DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated HDMI V1.4 A-Type Male to A-Type Male Connection Cable - Black (1.8M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybflmpsvz on 11/09/2014

Pros: This cable has a very good quality and its price is quite low. Cons: No cons until this moment. Other Thoughts: I can recommend this product. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySgtSludge on 02/05/2014

- Great cable at a great price - Good build quality - It is really cheap compared to a lot of other HDMI-cables. - Sturdy connectors The cable is quite rigid and not at all as flexible as some other brands which could be a drawback, especially if the hdmi port on your monitor faces straight backwards.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoster1987 on 01/14/2014

I have this cable for a serveral months. I use it to connect my playstation to the television and also to connect the laptop to the tv screen. Both connections work very good and you have a 1080p qualtiy. It's a verry good cable you have a great quality. Whit is length of 1.5 meters is it long enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightningJack on 01/08/2014

Excellent build, good length, not to stiff, not to flimsy, they plug in whit just the right amound of efford, so they will stay put, been using them in my home theatre setup, perfect HD Bluray signal transmission. Non as far as i can tell, the same quality cable is rediculously priced in Belgium. I can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKalapach on 12/11/2013

-Best price on the market, I couldn't find anything in my area that'd be this cheap and also good. -Good quality, comes with plastic covers on the end of cables, so you can put them away in peace. - The cable is very sturdy, doesn't seem like it'd break from going over it with a chair. -Does what it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn13oss on 11/21/2013

Despite the cheap cost, you'll still get gold plating on the endplates, offering a stronger connection than other materials when you hook up your HDTV. i'm sure it works just fine but i got a mini instead of a micro. no one fault but my own. not more than a cable that works as it should. I'm using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyesofnova on 09/21/2013

Cable feels very solid which is a plus. Plugs into HDMI ports very solidly with out having to force it so I have no worries of it falling out. So far all the HD devices I've used with it(Roku, blu-ray, media center, ps3) have all functioned beautifully. It didn't get me a beer while I was watching the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrickochet on 07/20/2013

Why pay more for HDMI cables when this works just as well as those branded ones costing $100 or more? I use this on my 3D TV and it works beautifully! Did not see any artifacts or hear any sound degradation. And it only costs about 5 bucks! It only comes in black! No fancy cable sheaths or colorful moulding.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramonkill on 05/23/2013

It is long enough, flexible, tough and small. I have connected a retina macbook pro through this cable to the tv and the resolution is great. It is very useful when you travel or stay at home. The price is absolute awesome for the quality. For now I haven't found any con. But I haven't tested the full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

Very good cost perforce, build from good materials including gold plated connectors, the performance at 1080p seems very good, no interference was observed even when it was run through bundle of other mixed cables of power and high speed data, and the cost is only only $5 with shipping. None so far! ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections