Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramsiz on 01/29/2014

It perfectly fits my Echo1 M4 carbine and I easily mounted UltraFire TH-T60 (Sku: 57007). - Durable screws and thick aluminium plates lets mount it firmly. - Flashlight holder can be removed without having any specific tools. - The rail could be used to attach other gun accessories. Flashlight holder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySliedtoot on 12/21/2013

really an outstanding product is suitable for any airsoft rifle, hunting or bicycles and more. intuitive and easy assembly and disassembly, complete with key. the material is very good except for the screw on the side with a hook that seems to be less durable material than the rest. the price is perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspittfree on 09/14/2013

Fits well in all my rifles (M16, FAL, AKs...) Sturdy (full metal construction) Cheap The paint is good. Gives many options for attachments (torch, laser, ...) One part was a bit rusty, but nothing important. In some rifles you can mount it vertically and attach a mini red dot over the barrel. Recommended!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Came just like presented, very low priced, convenient to use, craftsmanship and materials are excellent for the amount, functions beautifully for what it's manufactured to do. Another wonderful cheap product from DX, may very well order another in the near future. Practically nothing bad for the fee ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadlesk on 03/18/2013

Vrhunska kvaliteta izrade, odlicno paše na moj HS pištolj, jako je lako za namontirati na bilo koje oružje, uz pravu bateriju nikada necete požaliti za kupnju ovog vrijednog dijela opreme, mogucnost montaže i baterije i lasera Skoro pa da ni nema, malo se guli boja ali meni je to nebitno, bitno je da ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymimoSK on 01/06/2013

This is good and very useful mount, allows you to mount on variety of platforms, can be used in many different ways so its very universal and useful mount. Perfectly hold P60 hosts flashlights , C2/C8 and so on. Build quality of this universal mount is very good , is made from metal , no plastic parts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrembley3309 on 11/25/2012

Wonderful universal design! Works well for Maverick 88 and standard maglight! Will be buying another soon. None that I can identify imediately. Extra bolt can be lopped off with Dremmel. Other flashlights are compatable. Many other brands and combinations are compatable. (Electrical tape can be wrapped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvamps4 on 11/20/2012

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a barrel and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. I can't find any cons on this one yet.... Read more

Flashlight and laser gun mount

0 0 1

• posted byEnzo01 on 11/03/2011

Price is super, I was not found such mount in price like this. It's from metal, there are no plastic parts. It have own screwdriver, wich good, you not need to find such. It can be unpluged and, can be used to mount directly on the picatinny rail. To be honest I can't found any cons of this. It is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluvsdaheat on 07/09/2011

Price, price price, and... price! Allows you to mount on variety of platforms, and then it Allows for flexible mounting ways About the only gripes I have -- and they're maybe a little picky -- is the weight and the in-elegant and "chunky" look to it. Since it's made to hold a flashlight or ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections