• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Surprising Mount Gadget!

posted by PROCALIBER on 09/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

CHEAP!
    Incredible WELL made it! 
    Almost a Tool, than a Gadget! 
    Smooth Precisely Machined. 
    Awesome black painting coverture on the majority of the parts, so thick as a "rubber"! 
    Allen key in fine size, easy to un/screw up, in just few seconds. 
    Powerfull grip on both sides.

Cons:

On the holder side of the Light Grip, the Thin Plate is stamped and is made it from distinct metal and finnishings than the entire mount.
    BTW, I do not know if this can be considered a "con"

OtherThoughts:

Works fine on most BIKES also! 
    Just embrace the "Hostess Pipe" with this Mount and you are in the game, fixing wichever!
    On the Main Hole, inside the large spliited ring, it comes with a fabric ( I will supose strong )glued in both half pipes, to avoid injuries on the surface wich this gaddget will be screwed up.
    OTN, by accident, my fresh, brand new outo-of-the-box Mount felt on the floor surface of my shop (smooth concrete)... :(
    ... no kinks, no bad surfaces, no injuries, the black pigment of the whole painting finishings is V-E-R-Y STRONG!

Bottomline:

In a hobby riffle, like my Spaniard´s El Gamo airgun, works fine if you install it UNDER the barrel, in an upside-down position, than, the top rail area keeps on free to install my DX 4x20 Rifle Scope (SKU 06280) as an assault hardware, just to play aimings under a dark environment like my backyard... 8)
    Works fine in other Dozen forms, just feel free to liberate all your imagination, screwing it in another cilindrical or squared poles or pipes that cross in front of your life.
    I will buy more 02 or 03 units of them (soon) and make a gift of one, to a friend of mine, the buddie will becomes crazy... ;D

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections