DX » Community » Reviews » FSK 433MHz Wireless Remote Control for Canon 50D/40D/30D/1D Digital Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasag on 01/16/2012

Works perfectly with my Canon 7D. Cheaper than other wireless remotes I've seen. If for somre reason you don't want to use the remote you can press the button on the receiver. Very usefull if e.g. your battery should run out. My unit came with factory fitted batteries that were empty. Quite annoing having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomasag on 01/16/2012

Works perfectly with my Canon 7D. Cheaper than other I've seen. If for some reason you don't want to use the remote, you can press the buttom on the receiver, and it will function as a simple wire-remote. Very usefull if it should ran out of battery. Can't think of any really. The remote came with factory-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonaslewin on 07/26/2011

This does what it says, and it works just fine. Since I found it so useful, and I know I will depend on it, I bought a 2nd one, and it also works just fine. It isn't that easy to exchange batteries in the remote. I would have liked it more if it would have used AA battery size, instead of the normal ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections