DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Clever Mouse with USB Receiver for PC Laptop - White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

asy to use and fulfills its function well. Product is light and therefore, great for use. Recognized in several different surfaces. PT-BR Facil de utilizar e cumpre bem a sua função. Produto é leve e sendo assim, otimo para o uso. Reconhecido em diversas superficies diferentes. Nothing generally. Reacting time on first use is not problem.... Read more

2.4GHz Wireless Clever Mouse 2.4GHz Wireless Clever Mouse 2
    0 0
  • posted byMunhozThiago on 06/02/2013

It's really touchscreen! There are no buttons. Don't drain the battery, what is good since most of these mouses drain the batteries in a few days. Mine is lasting a month or more. There is no middle button. =[ The capacitive interface could be more reponsive. Sometimes I get bored of the responsiveness of it. The pointer it's also not very fast. In ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygarretereis on 04/12/2013

- It is very light;   - It is very beautiful;   - Batteries last for long!   - Laser light is invisible to us!   - The click is very smooth and functional!   - No need for on / off button;   - The touch, when it works, it's pretty cool!   - It's very cheap! - É muito leve; - É muito bonito; - As baterias ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshivyonist on 04/08/2013

looks exactly like apple mouse, touch and everything. cheap - great price, original one cost 70$ and in my country even more build quality is looking good but feels kinda cheap touch sensor is not that sensitive which cause leg and un accurate work which not work well for my job as a designer. touch scroll moves only up and down pages and does not move ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygarretereis on 03/06/2013

- Easy to click; - Easy to use; - Beautiful; - Looks a good material; - The laser is invisible; - Works fine under linux (Ubuntu 12.10)! - The price is reasonable; - Wireless!! - AAA batteries instead of AA; - Touch not is responsible all the time but when works its nice! I received it a few minutes ago, so its a first impression. Plug and play under ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byCosteaMarius on 12/09/2012

Mouse looks great at first glance is almost identical to that of the apple. touch are functioning very well, responding perfectly to scroll no scroll click large enough battery consumption due to factors such as missing on/off button and go very slowly in stand-bay 99% of people are convinced it is an original apple mouse survive quite well in time ... Read more

mouse view all 1 bottom mouse top mouse top case
    0 0
  • posted byCugop4yk on 10/10/2011

-Stylish desigh -Wireless -Whole apple)) -Good gift for friend. design near to design magic mouse) -Touch is good -scroll works so sensetive -Tired to replace batteries. -Scroll doesn't work correctly sometimes. -don't correctly work on any surfaces. Awkward moments in time cease to strain. I think that its mouse must have inner rechargable batteries,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeamer on 09/30/2011

plugnplay on Windows 7 works great, you just have to wait until 3 things are installed. Scrolling works well. Comes in a nice box. Doesn't work on Macbook air (it sais the keyboard couldn't be recognized, press button blah...) Comes without batteries. My Box was damaged and scratched. Has an apple as logo, just without the bite, so most people won't ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAntonnzr on 05/24/2011

-Touch is very good, Apple-like. -Tracking laser is invisible, Just like the Magic Mouse -Very lightweight due to 2xAAA batteries ( compared to my existing 1xAA mouse) -I was able to configure Firefox to scroll just like the Magic Mouse. -Box it shipped in is way smaller than I expected. -Clicks are rather cheap: To click, you press down on the relevant ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byilianbg on 05/05/2011

It looks just like the apple mouse, very cool looking. Has very good range. I like it better then the real apple magic mouse, because of the tactile feedback when clicking. Seems to be quite accurate. It doesn't support horizontal scrolling. The hole top of the mouse moves when clicking, which makes it hard to click when holding the mouse on the side.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections