DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Clever Mouse with USB Receiver for PC Laptop - White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:asy to use and fulfills its function well. Product is light and therefore, great for use. Recognized in several different surfaces. PT-BR Facil de utilizar e cumpre bem a sua função. Produto é leve e sendo assim, otimo para o uso. Reconhecido em... Read more

2.4GHz Wireless Clever Mouse 2.4GHz Wireless Clever Mouse 2
    0 0
  • posted byMunhozThiago on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really touchscreen! There are no buttons. Don't drain the battery, what is good since most of these mouses drain the batteries in a few days. Mine is lasting a month or more. Cons:There is no middle button. =[ The capacitive interface could be more repons... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygarretereis on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is very light;   - It is very beautiful;   - Batteries last for long!   - Laser light is invisible to us!   - The click is very smooth and functional!   - No need for on / off button;   - The touch, when it works, it's pretty cool! &#1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshivyonist on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks exactly like apple mouse, touch and everything. cheap - great price, original one cost 70$ and in my country even more Cons:build quality is looking good but feels kinda cheap touch sensor is not that sensitive which cause leg and un accurate work which not work w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygarretereis on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to click; - Easy to use; - Beautiful; - Looks a good material; - The laser is invisible; - Works fine under linux (Ubuntu 12.10)! - The price is reasonable; - Wireless!! - AAA batteries instead of AA; Cons:- Touch not is responsible all the time but whe... Read more

1 1
  • posted byCosteaMarius on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mouse looks great at first glance is almost identical to that of the apple. touch are functioning very well, responding perfectly to scroll Cons:no scroll click large enough battery consumption due to factors such as missing on/off button and go very slowly in s... Read more

mouse view all 1 top case top mouse bottom mouse
    0 0
  • posted byCugop4yk on 10/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Stylish desigh -Wireless -Whole apple)) -Good gift for friend. design near to design magic mouse) -Touch is good -scroll works so sensetive Cons:-Tired to replace batteries. -Scroll doesn't work correctly sometimes. -don't correctly work on any surfaces. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeamer on 09/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:plugnplay on Windows 7 works great, you just have to wait until 3 things are installed. Scrolling works well. Comes in a nice box. Cons:Doesn't work on Macbook air (it sais the keyboard couldn't be recognized, press button blah...) Comes without batteries. My Box was dama... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAntonnzr on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Touch is very good, Apple-like. -Tracking laser is invisible, Just like the Magic Mouse -Very lightweight due to 2xAAA batteries ( compared to my existing 1xAA mouse) -I was able to configure Firefox to scroll just like the Magic Mouse. -Box it shipped in is way smaller... Read more

2 1
  • posted byilianbg on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks just like the apple mouse, very cool looking. Has very good range. I like it better then the real apple magic mouse, because of the tactile feedback when clicking. Seems to be quite accurate. Cons:It doesn't support horizontal scrolling. The hole top of... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections