Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynukenik on 01/23/2014

This is a thin little calendar, four inches wide, three and a quarter tall. It has a nice little folding stand. The size makes it easy to situate about anywhere. Changing the calendar is just a matter of lifting the top overlay and moving it a bit to match the current month. None that I can think of.... Read more

Looks good on the desk...

0 0 0

• posted byGetz32 on 09/06/2011

Has casually seen this calendar in one of reviews. The idea at once was pleasant. Has bought one copy for an estimation. It was pleasant ease and refinement. Has decided to leave it to itself. For friends I will buy yet less than 3 pieces. Takes on desktop few place, easily is located under the monitor.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangariot on 05/26/2011

It has nothing electronic, so even your mother or that aunt of yours will know how to use it, makin it perfect as a small gift. It's elegant, small but usable, shiny and beautiful. It's almost perfect, but the single notch in the top side of the base (to prevent the plate to slide randomly) could have ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydudawylde on 05/26/2011

- It's quite simple to use; once you had "adjusted it" for the first time, you just have to follow the calendar flow - It's neat - It has a good size; not too big nor too small - The edges are carefully trimmed; there's no risk of cutting oneself. -I can't think of any cons right now. - Since ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections