DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Folding Stand Mount Holder for Ipad/E-Book Reader/Cell Phone (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCOsg on 03/30/2014

Bought this more than 2 years ago, and it's still chugging along and working well. The materials are light plastic and the operation to set it up is relatively easy to master- you can set up the stand in a a few different approaches, but the end position is still the same, and works well. The design is simple and effective and the build quality is good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypapero1423 on 03/22/2012

- it works - when folded it is very flat - 2 positions - very solid in landscape - works in landscape and portrait - the hinge doesn't look if it going to last very long - has a weird round alien face - it's a pain to open it up - isn't very solid when the tablet stand in portrait - when I put my tablet in it's stands almost vertical - there isn't really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilkshadow on 06/03/2011

This folds into a thin, relatively flat and very portable package. It can slip into anywhere from pocket to tablet case. Its a little to thick to but in a wallet though. I do really like its portability. Haven't seen another upright tablet stand anywhere that is as convenient to carry around. It seems durable and does what is says it does. There are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 04/06/2011

- it is a great stand for your ipad and other devices - it is quit small and easy to carry arround - it is very useful and easy to use - works great as a stand to view movies os videos or even just to leave your idevice on the desk when you are workin on the pc/mac - the only thing thar i have to say as a con is the fact that it took a bit to arrive ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections