Bought this more than 2 years ago, and it's still chugging along and working well. The materials are light plastic and the operation to set it up is relatively easy to master- you can set up the stand in a a few different approaches, but the end position is still the same, and works well. The design ... Read more
- it works
- when folded it is very flat
- 2 positions
- very solid in landscape
- works in landscape and portrait - the hinge doesn't look if it going to last very long
- has a weird round alien face
- it's a pain to open it up
- isn't very solid when the tablet stand in portrait - when I put my tablet ... Read more
This folds into a thin, relatively flat and very portable package. It can slip into anywhere from pocket to tablet case. Its a little to thick to but in a wallet though. I do really like its portability. Haven't seen another upright tablet stand anywhere that is as convenient to carry around. It seems ... Read more
- it is a great stand for your ipad and other devices - it is quit small and easy to carry arround - it is very useful and easy to use - works great as a stand to view movies os videos or even just to leave your idevice on the desk when you are workin on the pc/mac - the only thing thar i have to say ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.