DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Metal USB 2.0 DX Logo USB Flash Drive (8GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymirko25 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, solid metal stick, flipping mechanism protecting the usb port on stick. Discreet red light indicates reading and writing on stick. Cons:No cons found yet. OtherThoughts:It's quite heavy because of the metal casing and not easy to lose like the other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilgh on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent metal finish. Had this for barely a week and can't believe how helpful it has been. I kept losing the caps of drives, but with the design, it slides and flips over so it can be easily plugged in. Also with the keychain, it helps as it's with my bunch o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySportgearMall on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid Quality Made. Nice Real Metal. Excellent Finish. Fits In Your Hand Comfortably. Flips Around To Protect The USB Port On The Unit. Just A Great Little USB. The Keyring Is Great, Helps To Keep It From Getting Lost. I USE IT WITH MY MAC BOOK PRO. JUST PLUG... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections