Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarcana75 on 12/04/2012

This is the perfect adaptor to make use of all your USB cables lying around and yet cannot be used with your increasing number of micro-USB devices. I have a full Android family and at the same time am also a PS3 family, which ended up with many USB2.0 cables and many micro-USB devices. Buying these adaptors will allow me to use those USB2.0 cables,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtZone7 on 03/03/2012

I used it first time complete connection fantastic little adapter. enables me to charge and or get information to and from my Motorola Defy phone. the plastic where the cable attaches to the adapter could be a little stronger it looks like it may break open at that point causing it to become lost, still if one takes care it should last. great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrum31fr on 12/13/2011

It's a very cheap adaptator plug. I don't need a new cable to travel with. I have miniusb to usb cable but no microusb to usb. It has a hook to attach . This because it's very small and you can loose it easily. It don't need to be smaller !! Good build quality. It does what is supposed to do. I would like to have differents color. This to find it easily.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections