DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB 2.0 2-Port Sharing Manual Switch for HP/Samsung Printer
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynPete on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Description says it's for printers, but if you have an USB keyboard and mouse (preferably a keyboard that has a hub, so that a single connection will do for both) and a monitor with multiple video input, you'd be a fool not to use this with a pair of cheap Type... Read more

Poor soldering
    0 0
  • posted bystanlew on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it advertises, and at such a low low price. I bought this for use in office because I have 2 screens and 1 set of keyboard/mouse. But I added another mini-ITX PC at work so I can do other work when I'm idling. So in order to make it look like I'm actually doing... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypetohl1 on 05/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Manual Switch is not only for printers and certainly not specific for HP/Samsung Printer. This switch is suitable for: keyboard, mouse, external hard drive, printers, external soundcard, or any USB hub (with multiple devices). You can switch to use connecte... Read more

Bottom view Top view
    2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections