DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB 2.0 2-Port Sharing Manual Switch for HP/Samsung Printer
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPauleckus on 10/04/2013

Very small - does not take up much space in the workplace. It works pretty fast (I am using it with samsung printer). Frame is solid. For that price is very good thing. On the other hand, it looks that cables doesn't fit strong when you move the box. You have to push a button, when you want to pick up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynPete on 07/21/2013

Description says it's for printers, but if you have an USB keyboard and mouse (preferably a keyboard that has a hub, so that a single connection will do for both) and a monitor with multiple video input, you'd be a fool not to use this with a pair of cheap Type A -> Type B USB cables and use it as ... Read more

Poor soldering

0 0 0

• posted bystanlew on 03/21/2013

Does what it advertises, and at such a low low price. I bought this for use in office because I have 2 screens and 1 set of keyboard/mouse. But I added another mini-ITX PC at work so I can do other work when I'm idling. So in order to make it look like I'm actually doing real work, I needed a way to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypetohl1 on 05/10/2012

This Manual Switch is not only for printers and certainly not specific for HP/Samsung Printer. This switch is suitable for: keyboard, mouse, external hard drive, printers, external soundcard, or any USB hub (with multiple devices). You can switch to use connected device(s) between 2 computers. Build ... Read more

Bottom view Top view

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections