Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaidea on 01/25/2015

I would have liked some more information on the category-compliance of the device, but on the network spot that I am using it speed is not a problem. The plastic is a good material, but the buttons once got stuck (solved fast without any big trouble). I would vote it 5/5 if the buttons looked a... Read more

Impression:Works great,Acceptable quality,Does 100 Mbit;

0 0 0

• posted byrebimbomalho on 09/29/2014

bom produto. liga-se o cabo principal num terminal e dois cabos de saida de sinal nos outros dois. dá para estarem os dois ligados ao mesmo tempo (quando se pressionam ambos os botões) mas existe um bocado de perda de sinal

0 0 0

• posted byForato on 07/16/2014

Small, very cheap and very easy to use. It does exactly what the description says, its very usefull to change quickly 2 rj45 conections with one click. I don´t see any interfarations using this product. The only con is the time to delivery, about 3 months to send to brasil. The buttons are a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavid1abrgel on 07/29/2012

Comes in cheap price & saves a use of another uneeded network card or a router , i used it for changing between the lan & wan (im using a cable modem in my wan connection and for my lan i connect a second computer so in this configuration its works well ) its working great & its easy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredeve on 05/10/2012

VERY cheap. Just works. Doesent feel very cheap. have usead for over a month, it still works. The RJ45 contact seem to be of good quality. Maybe a little flimpsy buttons. for this price, this product is awsome, the plastic doesent feel very cheap. Did not take to long to ship. only place on the i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere