Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZaideros on 09/27/2012

Easy to use. Feels solid and well-built. Supports resolutions as stated. Mechanical, so no power supply. Lack of EDID means the proper max resolution of your display won't be recognized, and it requires some messing around in video driver settings - ATI catalyst helped fix it for me. If you're having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisterhay on 05/23/2012

The device works well, and it feels fairly solid. The end of the switch feels a little less durable than the rest of the device, but I'm sure the internals are durable enough to stand up for an appropriate amount of time. Tested with a Dell desktop computer and an Apple TV (through an HDMI to VGA converter)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedhaker13 on 04/20/2012

Works Fine and does what its supposed to -Changes quickly between sources -Has no need to unplug/plug -Works on resolution 1680x1050 tested Not sure if the cables are at fault or if its the switches fault but the PC doesn't recognize the screen as PnP so automatic adjustments normally screwup any setting.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenDM on 03/19/2012

- It works as it should. Easy button to switch between the two modes. - Better build quality than one would expect for such a low price. - Descriptions says it supports up to 1920 x 1400 but when I tried it on 2 different setups, it already craps out when it reaches 1680x1050 (below works fine)! - It ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections