DX » Community » Reviews » Charger Dock Stand + 4 x Battery Set for Nintendo Wii Remote Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
Simple functional Clean
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyurischultz on 03/16/2015

Pros: Very useful, really charges the batteries very fast Cons: Cheap plastic, the base seems to broke at any time....

Impression:Simple,functional,Clean;

0 0 0

• posted byEwoutBuhler on 12/29/2014

Pros: 4 player setup and battery support, only one device, clean solution Cons: none to date I use this device to dock and charge my current 4-player WII setup. I used a 2-player battery/charger solution before, these were 1000mAh batteries which were fine. This new solution includes 4pc 2800mAh... Read more

Impression:Simple,functional,Clean;

0 0 0

• posted bysoportepozo on 07/16/2014

Poco hay que decir de este cargador, es muy útil par tener siempre nuestras baterías de la wii cargadas y listas para jugar. Se amortiza solo ya que supone un gran ahorro en baterías. Viene envuelto en un simple plástico y quizá sería interesante buscar algún de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKilledByVen on 04/27/2014

The device charges great, no issues or dropouts, not easily damaged or any other problems. The led on the front that notifies you if the device is turned on is blindingly bright, unlike the leds that indicate whether each individual handset is connected. Change the power LED and work on the price... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeecee1337 on 07/09/2012

Nice build quality of the charger dock stand. It has a nice blue LED light, so you can see when it's charging (So you're sure that's it's actualy charging your WII remotes) because it sometimes doesn't They fit really well, so no real problem there .. You can load 4 WII remotes at the same time 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpsmontano on 06/05/2012

The batteries they last for a good time. The charging time, using the wii usb, is quite fast. Can charge up to 4 batteries at once. If you want to charge the batteries they must be in a controller, you CANT charge only the battery alone. The build quality is fair but I am afraid it may brake. If... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfantastis on 02/06/2012

build very good , have a nice blue light when it's powered , can be used to PC with usb , can charge up 4 controllers , stop charging when fully charged , price is excellent nowhere cheaper came with chargeable batteries not really found a con on this so far maybe it would be better when there a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere