DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1W 20-30 Lumen 5 x 5050 SMD LED Car Blue Light Bulbs (12V/Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirtam666 on 12/14/2013

En: The lighting is strong and blue is beautiful. The arrangement of the LEDs help illuminate everywhere. PT: A iluminação é forte e azul é linda. A disposição dos LEDs ajudar a iluminar todos os lugares. En: Come packaged in plastic bubble paper and envelope just a loose plastic flies away But this was due to free shipping.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBreandan on 09/09/2013

Great light produced and happy with the look of them on my car. I use them for park lights and along with ultra white light bulbs improves the cars look immensely in my opinion. Build quality isn't great but does fine as long as there is enough room for a bulb which is bigger than the original bulb. Has been an issue with the police as they are blue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclavesdaman on 05/18/2013

Nice blue color. Not to hot to the touch. I like the blue base to tell you that it is blue. Anyway pretty good deal. They are about the same size as the filiment bulbs. So they should fit nicely. The light they give off is pretty cool. Not as bright i would have liked. However they are blue so they are going to seem as bright as the white. These damm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTyphoon2011 on 05/12/2013

It's very beautiful and easy to use it ! BUY IT ! You can't have better lights for this price ! The blue color is really intense and gets noticed ! Nothing to say ! It's a perfect product, you have to buy it ! We can say nothing furthermore, to part than it is necessary to buy it ! It is a very good product thar you can buy if you want to custom your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymttomazela on 11/12/2012

Good price, nice blue light, modern and discrete view to your car lights. It looks very blue if only the T10 (lantern) is on, but when you light the flashlight, it gets very discrete, giving a good looking to the entire lighting. Not sure if it is a con, but one led of one bulb stopped working, making a small difference on intensity between two car ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysgtwilliam on 07/10/2012

Really bright but keeps the deep blue color. Low power consumption. Good build. Small in size. Cheap compare to store bought. Gets very hot over 12 volts, so keep it ventilated. If the legs break, they will break inside the damn thing so be careful when bending the metal legs too much. Soldering skills is a must if you break them. I have them everywhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybttf007 on 06/24/2012

It's really blue! I mean bright blue! Low consumption. Bright light. None. The contacts on the bottom are something you need to pay attention to. The metal wires came different from the picture. Just beware it might come with both negative and positive pole son both sides. depending on your socket connection it might cause a short circuit and blow a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoalcassa on 01/14/2012

Very good LED that I bought to put on the dashboard of my motorcycle, was very beautiful, the blue light is very strong. All my friends now want to do the same because I was very beautiful. I'll have to buy many LEDs for my friends. I can not say anything about yet, put it and it worked, I had no problems with it. The battery of my bike was better, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections