DX » Community » Reviews » G4 2.2W 48-60 Lumen 12 x 5050 SMD LED Car Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStanVav on 02/04/2014

I needed to replace the halogen bulbs. They are expensive and they do not last. This is an easy and a cheap replacement. The connector is a bit larger than the original bulb but squeezing the pins together does the trick. The brightness is less than the original 10W bulb. I would say 70%. Fit nicely into the original lamp (bought at IKEA). It works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJess Bundgaard on 01/27/2014

Good warm light. Somewhat easy to install (read below section other thoughts). Not precisely as bright as 10w halogen, but close enough. I would judge them to be 80% brightness compared to 10w halogen bulbs. If you need the same brightness/lumens light go for brighter led bulbs. G4 pins are spaced a bit further from each other than a regular 10w halogen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneduz on 07/23/2013

Shape: flat package, fits in a lot of lamps designed for G4 halogen bulbs. Nice warm white color Gets rather hot (over 60°C in about a minute or two) No rectifier and capacitor; so when used on an AC 12V supply (like most halogen lights have), It flickers and emits little light. When used on a 12V DC source, it draws about 0.12 A, so it's more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluck2012 on 05/09/2013

Very bright, can produce a little bit more light than a 12w halogen light. Fits perfectly into the socket, has a good size, fits very well in a small socket and leave a good clearance in a bigger one. Doesn't get too hot, you can touch it, but after several minutes it may burn you... Good build quality, good soldering. I have been using this for almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelrv on 08/24/2011

Nice light. The colour is rather warm and the light is similar brightness as my earlier 10W regular lamp (maybe slightly brighter) The housing was too big for my purpose. I had to cut the wires and the black start of the wire to be able to fit this thing in the housing. With the wiress cut and the black plastic removed it fitted barely, but I could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaghtus on 08/05/2011

Nice warm light (better color rendering than halogens which emit way too much of yellowish light). Almost as bright as G4 halogens. Great price Due to its bigger size, it will not completely fit to some spot lights (you cannot put the glass back). One halogen bulb always needs to stay in the circuit otherwise the 12V transformer will not operate properly.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzevhzevh on 05/17/2011

Great light, good light color. Easy to fit in most existing sockets. Quite large, does not fit all kitchen cabinet light. I had some that would fit, for the others I m looking for an other solution. It is difficult to find one with exact halogen lights size. The light is less focussed than the original halogen ones because it only shines downwards, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimmetjes on 05/06/2011

Relative warm colour. warmer than SKU 51269 LED G4 Lights. Use much less electricity than G4 10W Halogen A bit more expensive then other G4 LED lights. According specification they use slightly more power. Larger diameter than for example SKU 51269, I had to remove the reflectors (not a big deal though). I tried SKU 51269 108 Lumen LED lights to replace ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections