DX » Community » Reviews » G4 2.2W 48-60 Lumen 12 x 5050 SMD LED Car Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJess Bundgaard on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good warm light. Somewhat easy to install (read below section other thoughts). Cons:Not precisely as bright as 10w halogen, but close enough. I would judge them to be 80% brightness compared to 10w halogen bulbs. If you need the same brightness/lumens light go for brighte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluck2012 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, can produce a little bit more light than a 12w halogen light. Fits perfectly into the socket, has a good size, fits very well in a small socket and leave a good clearance in a bigger one. Doesn't get too hot, you can touch it, but after several mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelrv on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice light. The colour is rather warm and the light is similar brightness as my earlier 10W regular lamp (maybe slightly brighter) Cons:The housing was too big for my purpose. I had to cut the wires and the black start of the wire to be able to fit this thing in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaghtus on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice warm light (better color rendering than halogens which emit way too much of yellowish light). Almost as bright as G4 halogens. Great price Cons:Due to its bigger size, it will not completely fit to some spot lights (you cannot put the glass back). One halog... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzevhzevh on 05/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great light, good light color. Easy to fit in most existing sockets. Cons:Quite large, does not fit all kitchen cabinet light. I had some that would fit, for the others I m looking for an other solution. It is difficult to find one with exact halogen lights size. The li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimmetjes on 05/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Relative warm colour. warmer than SKU 51269 LED G4 Lights. Use much less electricity than G4 10W Halogen Cons:A bit more expensive then other G4 LED lights. According specification they use slightly more power. Larger diameter than for example SKU 51269, I had to remove t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections