Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanmaister on 11/20/2014

The thermal compound is very good but I almost finished it with only one use. I think that for this price they could put more. In fact I found in a shop for only 1€ the same heatsink. But I repeat it's still a good deal. Read more

Impression:Not enough;

0 0 0

• posted bymikeyb789 on 01/27/2014

used on an 60 watt class ab car amplifier and a amd phenom x2 4 core. definetly helps with heat output dissipation. as for the cpu it does a great job of limiting heat resistance between heatsink and cpu! little bit runny wish it was white instead of grey. none that would defer me away from it! for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiammyzanna on 12/14/2013

Well it works great. I see people using this for CPUs and other expensive stuff but I only used it for changing the heatsink in a modem which was getting too hot. I think it worked pretty well. It's supposed to have silver in it, so it's good. I just wouldn't use this on my CPU. Nothing! It finishes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybidegorri on 12/11/2013

Barato y efectivo, sin riesgo en la disipación homogénea del calor entre los componentes electrónicos y los elementos diseñados para su refrigeración. Envasado perfectamente para su conservación y muy fácil de utilizar, gracias a su aplicador No le veo Perfecto para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParvolo on 10/12/2013

-Easy to use because of the syringe. -Fixed my GPU -Easy to disperse with a credit card -Looks bigger in the picture -1 tube is not enough for 1 GPU. I needed 3 tubes. -Almost impossible to get of your hands/clothes. With this product i was able to fix my broken GPU. I heated the GPU in the oven and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMidjo on 09/15/2013

- Cheap thermal compound - Enough quantity for few applications - Easy to apply - Does what it needs to do - It is suitable for everyday use The compound which I got is not exact the same as one represented in the pictures. It has different thermal conductivity. The one represented on DX has >2.17... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenkdevries15 on 09/11/2013

This syringe contains enough compound for at least two cpu's/gpu's. It can be distributed easily over the surface of the gpu/cpu. The temperature of the gpu did not show a decrease due to applying of this compound. Cheap enough to buy another one when you need more. Pretty small package, but it is still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeijer on 09/05/2013

- Small tube, not one portion but approx three portions can be applied. - smears out real well - Low price - Silver based compound with high conductivity specs The cap does not really close air-tight so if you want to keep some for later use, wrap some 3M tape around the cap. If applied correctly works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRitaFC on 09/02/2013

My CPU (Intel Core i7 920 @ around 2.67 GHz) was overheating all the time due to the old dried compound I had on it. After replacing for this one I never had any other heating issues. Applying was very easy. Oh, and the price is really low for the effectiveness I had with it. Small amount (that's a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamyano on 03/29/2013

High quality thermal compound for heatsink, processors, e.t.c. Ten percent silver added. Really professional and easy of use. Cheap price. The shipping was quick . Smal tube, small quantity, enough for one time use, but if you know how to use it - it will be enough for more than one component. Will order ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections