Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikeyb789 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:used on an 60 watt class ab car amplifier and a amd phenom x2 4 core. definetly helps with heat output dissipation. as for the cpu it does a great job of limiting heat resistance between heatsink and cpu! Cons:little bit runny wish it was white instead of grey... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMidjo on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap thermal compound - Enough quantity for few applications - Easy to apply - Does what it needs to do - It is suitable for everyday use Cons:The compound which I got is not exact the same as one represented in the pictures. It has different thermal conducti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My CPU (Intel Core i7 920 @ around 2.67 GHz) was overheating all the time due to the old dried compound I had on it. After replacing for this one I never had any other heating issues. Applying was very easy. Oh, and the price is really low for the effectivenes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamyano on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality thermal compound for heatsink, processors, e.t.c. Ten percent silver added. Really professional and easy of use. Cheap price. The shipping was quick . Cons:Smal tube, small quantity, enough for one time use, but if you know how to use it - it will be enough f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystm110 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like a charm, I've used it on one of my computers and on the kids XBox360. Easy to use, and effective. Good enough for, perhaps, 4-5 applications. (Never use too much of this compound!) Cons:No, not really. Cheap and working well. Another customer mentioned the ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKullaGulla on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looking for some cheap thermal pound and found this boy. It came with a small transparent bag which made me question this. But the overall result is very nice. Used to fix my heatsinks to my Raspberry pi and it works really well! Compensating for the bag it ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoctaedron on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really works, it's get down over 5 degrees after apply in my microprocessor's core. It's very cheap, and useful when you know how to use it fine. Just apply a size similar to a rice grain in the core, between the chip (microprocessor or another kind of chip li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShay1978 on 10/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good price , cheap. The shipping was quick . It works. It is very easy of use. Cons:Very small amount , barely enough for one time use on my pc computer CPU chip. OtherThoughts:My CPU temperature is down now but it can also be because i had a lot of dust on th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections