DX » Community » Reviews » Mirror Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung i9000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd1isva0ggl9 on 09/03/2013

El precio de los protectores es correcto, la relacion calidad-precio es buena. Te permiten tener la pantalla limpia de suciedad y sin arañazos. El pequeño inconveniente son los reflejos cuando estas en el exterior. Al dar los rayos de sol directamente en la pantallas aparecen brillos que dificultan ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn1ghtelf on 04/20/2013

Well talking about gimmicks you can not bring up real Pros. My girlfriend uses is when she forgets her Mirror at home. It is really hard to see anything when you use your mobile phone in sunlight. But everyone who buys a mirror Screen Protector/Guards should know this. In my opinion it alters a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoniejj on 01/03/2013

it protects your phone. The high gloss does not interfere with the pixels. You cant see your phone at all when there is a light on it, but when the sun shines, u cant see nothing ! just urself lol xD. I thought this wasnt the GLOSSY one, but as i read other reviews it IS! but why isnt it written here?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathancs on 12/19/2012

Protects very well the samsung Galaxy S screen from scratches and poeiro, has a good price Being a mirrored film does not allow the visualization of very good screen outdoors or have too bright, because it reflects all the light from his eyes, and for this reason it does not allow us to see the bubble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisterNobody on 06/05/2011

The high gloss does not interfere with the pixels (this is a common problem with the matt ones which make the screen look grainy). Also, it does provide adequate protection. The protector is difficult to fit, because it is the exact same size as the screen. It would be better if it were ~1mm smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections