DX » Community » Reviews » Mirror Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluvlyvt on 11/20/2013

Easy to put on the phone, works great as a mirror, works great indoors and as a reflectsnt (surrounding others cannot see screen as clearly). Hard to see outdoors when it's sunny and bright. I would have to cover it with my hands from the sunlight so that I cam see the screen. Another thing is I have to set my brightness to maximum to see it clearly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really great screen protector that also doubles as a very useful mirror. The screen protector protects the screen very well, and it is fairly easy to install. The mirror function does not make the screen hard to see. The only con is if you get dust or air bubbles under the protector when you are installing it. This is a good protector, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWY1976 on 01/29/2013

Good price..Easy application...Cleaning cloth provided...Makes your iphone stand out from the crowd ...Delivery was fast Ideally used on black iphones ...when used on white iphones you can see the white through the mirrored protector...Also in artificial light the protector creates a rainbow effect when looking at the screen...When using the cloth provided ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisspixel on 10/11/2012

Very cheap protector for iPhone (4) Slim layer on your phone which does not interfere with the screen's brightness or sharpness. Applying the protecter on your iPhone needs some time, patience and preciseness: Be sure that your iPhone is 100% clean and without any dust fiber on it. If necessary clean it with a micro-fiber cloth, otherwise the protector ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byradames0722 on 03/06/2012

very very good price. it works good 2 months so far. very easy to put it on my iphone. it is very usefull. you can have mirror and scren at the same time! all the others protectors they are so much expensive compair with this one. no complains if you buy it for sure. my girlfriend really use it to put her make up , really works. protect your phoe again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySageCloud on 07/05/2011

It's definately a benefit to protect your precious IPhone 4 from all scratches made in your pocket or backpack. If all the scratches which are on the pad were on my screen, I'd be crying about now. Once every three months or so I replace it with a new one and it works like a charme! Although, the reflection is outstanding! Who needs a mirror! The reflection ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections