Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygratshor on 08/24/2013

Non-magnetic. Good for small iron, steel or magnetic parts (not attracted to the tweezers) Anti-static. Good for static sensitive parts. Non conductive. Tweezers can be modified to multimeter test probe. Made of wood. You can re-fresh or re-shape tips to your own needs by using knife and needle files. Soft tweesers. You can work with tender objects,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanefe on 11/27/2009

-Made out of wood -Soft tweezers -comes in a packet -Soft tweezers I got them to manage seeds with care and are perfect for that job. For other purposes couldnt tell. I think they should be a little cheaper Review Posting Guidelines We read all reviews before posting them and may reject some reviews if they don't follow the guidelines. Here are some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisb on 08/31/2008

Because the tweezers are non-metallic, they doesn't carry static electricity, as advertised. Also they don't conduct electricity, so safer if you need to work with live components (although best avoided!) Flexible and easy to use. Have worked fine in all applications I've used them in. Good price. Not as hard-wearing as metal tweezers but that's to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoebus16 on 04/10/2008

Cheap, (although you may find it cheaper in a local shop, if you consider that is shipped from china its nice price) Non conductive, non magnetic and antistatic. Good for static sensitive components but also useful for handling charged stuff. The two pieces of the tool have a length difference of 0.5mm at mine. And the ends of the two pieces are 2x2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections