Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygratshor on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Non-magnetic. Good for small iron, steel or magnetic parts (not attracted to the tweezers) Anti-static. Good for static sensitive parts. Non conductive. Tweezers can be modified to multimeter test probe. Made of wood. You can re-fresh or re-shape tips to your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanefe on 11/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Made out of wood -Soft tweezers -comes in a packet Cons:-Soft tweezers OtherThoughts:I got them to manage seeds with care and are perfect for that job. For other purposes couldnt tell. Bottomline:I think they should be a little cheaper Review Posting Guidelines We read... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisb on 08/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Because the tweezers are non-metallic, they doesn't carry static electricity, as advertised. Also they don't conduct electricity, so safer if you need to work with live components (although best avoided!) Flexible and easy to use. Have worked fine in all applications I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoebus16 on 04/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, (although you may find it cheaper in a local shop, if you consider that is shipped from china its nice price) Non conductive, non magnetic and antistatic. Good for static sensitive components but also useful for handling charged stuff. Cons:The two piec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections