Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIportador on 05/30/2013

Good product with excellent quality. Very good finish. Painting flawless. Material resistant and compatible with the intended use. Seller does not inform the tracking code Order a fact that the credibility of the same difficulties as the dispatch of the goods Even with the lack of code tracking your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIportador on 05/03/2013

Good product with excellent quality. Very good finish. Painting flawless. Material resistant and compatible with the intended use. Seller does not inform the tracking code Order a fact that the credibility of the same difficulties as the dispatch of the goods Even with the lack of code tracking your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayden4 on 03/20/2013

fits no problems with no slop or wobble this was bought to mount sku 12174 on a paint ball marker and would easly take the hammer a real steel weapon could give. the view through aspect is very usefull if you still want to use your iron sights. finish a bit thin after a couple of fit and refits of scope ... Read more

M16 Gun Rail Mount

0 0 0

• posted byRustybadger on 02/20/2013

-Inexpensive -Solidly built -Easy to attach to carry handle of rifle -Easy to detach from carry handle of rifle -Will mount a variety of optics, including longer scopes with two rings -Pass-through opening allows easy use of iron sights without needing to remove -Extra utility holes for mounting other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslobodni on 02/15/2013

Very easy to use, everybody can mount it in a no time. Fits my carry handle of a M4 perfectly, without wobble. Screwing mechanism is good and does not loosen after time. Also, you keep your mechanical sights functionality, because your sight line is not influenced by this rail mount. Even the black color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicklee86 on 01/01/2013

Easy to assemble. Took about 1 min. from package to gun. Very simple. Fits perfect. No wobbling. Will probably outlast the gun! I am confidant it will work with most, if not, all M16/M4 handles. No issues at the moment. If I had to mention something, I find the lip of the rail extends a bit too far. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChevap on 11/15/2012

Having this item for 3 months I can say that it is very good bang for your buck. I use it on my airsoft M4A1 and it is perfect. I have few scopes and i change them regulary on this rail and it hasn't lose it edge. It is easy to mount and you can tighten it very well. None that i can thing off . Everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDippyTwitty on 11/14/2012

This piece should fit the carry handle of any standard M4 rifle - airsoft or the real thing. It gives you a nice, level standard picatinny style rail to mount a scope, red dot sight, or I suppose laser pointer or flashlight as needed. Mine came well protected in its own little box, and works great. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreekf on 07/05/2012

this product is very nice and cheap.fits well in my airsoft gun and it ll be looking much better with my scope on when i recieve it so ican see them how they fit together.i think its gonna be fine. i m gonna post some pictures when its gonna be ready. i think the material of it can be better although ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections