DX » Community » Reviews » Stress-Relieve Copper Magic Slinky Rainbow Spring Toy
Customer’s impression:
Slinky
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreadone on 11/12/2014

The spring keeps its shape even after three years of use the the paint will not wear off. Needs some cleaning as it collects dust and oil. Read more

Impression:Slinky;

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetwiz on 06/17/2014

This is a serious slinky :), with proper weight that allows it to work properly and do the tricks with repeatable precision. Compared to other plastic slinkies that break and twist out beyond repair this one lasted all the brutality it can get in an IT office :) Edges are well polished, so your fingers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsterix01 on 05/05/2014

great gift very good build quality Very cheap and is very hard to find and it is very expensive here at Croatia It felt very well finished It is made of metal and it is much better than those made of plastic Great anti-stress toy some erosion spots appear on the metal not very good package It is very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhravina on 04/29/2014

Everything's great, I love it! I may but a couple more :) It is completely amazing the amount of hours I may spend playing with it. It's always in my desk :) Just a couple of tiny scratches, not a big deal. It also had several stains I managed to clean up with cotton and alcohol, it tends to get dirty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylajoswinkler on 08/14/2013

It's pretty decently built. I've expected less quality. The coil is not deformed. It's shiny. Too expensive for something that's not original. There are weak oxide markings periodically positioned on the coil, probably from the extrusion stress or something. They aren't very visible, though, but keep ... Read more

closeup of the coil end oxide markings

0 0 2

• posted byGoldwater on 06/06/2013

Really a great gift even for a grown man. Build quality is good. I play for hours when my friend bought it. It amazing how much fun you get. I sometimes play with to release stress at work or sometimes when I have nothing to do. But two days I get bored. Now the toy is just an artifact on my desk. Funny ... Read more

Slinky Rainbow

0 0 0

• posted byReSaKa on 02/14/2013

The build quality is awesome, before having this one I bought a really plastic crappy one, but this one is made of metal, and with a little sunlight you can see color lights between the rings, really nice. no cons actually. It was a great purchase for me, I remember playing with these a lot when a was ... Read more

Slinky Rainbow Spring Toy With Box

0 0 0

• posted byIsraelDX1 on 01/26/2013

Very fun and nice. I'm amazed at how it is durable and strong. At first I thought the price is very high relative to the product he just a bent metal wire. But when he arrived I realized what is the length of the metal that is needed to prepare one.of those. Plus he is very durable. It also came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsterix01 on 08/20/2012

-Perfect size -Easy to use -Very good build qualitiy -Is is very fun -Great gift for kids -Great reminder of loved toy from childhood I bought the slinky for my friend. She was very intrigued about the whole idea of a slinky. Unfortunately when we tried to get it to go down our stairs, it would not. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoozh on 11/17/2011

- decent build quality - perfect size - some erosion spots appear on the metal - some portions of the spring have more plastic deformation than others, in other words, it seems more stretched in some places compared to other (no big deal in reality though) i've bought this toy as i like to fiddle around ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections