DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Large Flash Reflector Board (22-inch Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntonKor on 03/02/2014

Good reflector, with good reflecting power. Small and portable. It's good to have two colors on the shoot. Nice to use one-handed, even for self portraits. The zipper on the case was broken from the start. The sticker on the case left residue, which is impossible to wash away. the hinge/connection on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

The quality of this item pleasantly surprised me. It is very useful for studio setup. Locally this item is very expensive so nice to get so cheaply. Dual sided colours give a distinctive change to picture lighting tone Could have been a bit bigger. Most commercial ones are at least 24-36 inches in diameter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhitecats on 11/07/2013

It's low price sure is a pro, also it's build quality is way better then I thought! It's easy to use and comes with a bag where you could fit it in when folded. This makes it easy to take the reflection board with you. Another pro is that it's two-coloured, you don't have to use seperate colorboards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikoby on 06/06/2013

Comes in a small package This makes me very happy. The price is very, very affordable! The package was wrapped in tape, and the package was the outer case that holds the reflectors. the tape left sticky residue on the carrying pouch. For outdoor photographs is very useful as the shadows of the noon sun ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygarranfo on 03/20/2013

It is a small foldable flash reflector that works very well. It comes with a carrying bag that fits perfectly in a camera´s backpack. It has two natural colors, golden and silver in each side. It gives a very natural sun reflection. Total unfolded size is quite good and easy to use by the same person ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytSkye on 01/05/2013

This is a very good reflector. Small, light, with both silver and gold. The price is very comfortable and you can purchase a spare if if is important to you. The quality of the cloth or the quality of the frame may not be preferred by many. However, please take into consideration the price first. A point ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byPolifran on 10/01/2012

It's the right size for begin in photography. It's easy to use, it works perfectly. The price is good. I searched in other websites and I found dx has the cheapest prices. No cons. At least not for me. I've using it for almost a month and I have to say that I'm really happy with this purchase. I think ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJames210 on 07/26/2011

A very good price for such a great product Very easy to store, because it comes folded in a little bag with a zipper Easy to fold Does what it is suposed to do The bag is covered with sticky glue from the packaging tape Both the silver and the gold surface is really wrinkled and cracked, it still works ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarvinAndroid on 04/29/2011

Great little reflector, small enough to carry easily and can supplement natural light. A natural to toss in any camera bag. Be very careful opening this one. I have three different sizes of reflector sets. Most come with a plastic foldable spring, this doesn't, it is metal and opens startlingly quickly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylomteff on 04/21/2011

This reflector is a folding, two-sided (silver and gold), quality made ??products. Equipped with a loop for convenient holding or fixing. Storage bag is also equipped with a loop for hanging, and zip-fastener. Operating diameter - 60 cm, assembled (for storage or transportation) - this is little more ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections