DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 Multi-Functional Self-Ignition Soldering Iron Gas Torch Kit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBasso84 on 11/14/2013

This have been in use over 2 years now and still working excellent. Those soldering tips could be little better but they do what they need to do. This is very good set. Visible gas chamber, you see how much gas is left. Hot blow temperature up to 500 degree C. This is very useful. Self ignition. Comes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRYGAR on 11/01/2013

Excelent for repairing things. With the different variety of tips you can work different materials! Even though I was looking for a soldering iron, the different tips allowed me to repair a couple of plastic toys from my kids. I also was able to open a notebook charger (melting the plastic) and soldering ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfulminatorix on 09/07/2013

Este soldador está bien acabado.Tiene la ventaja de que al ser la parte que contiene el gas transparente, te permite visualiar el gas que le queda al mismo. Al contrario de otros soldadores a agas, la valvula de carga no tiene fugas.Trae varias puntas para diferentes trabajos.Tambien trae esta&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythescifi on 08/27/2013

Easy to use and contains lots of fuel. Hot air function is also nice Cant be used for too long since the plastic melts around the nozzle. My igniter also broke after around 10 ignites. Solder does not stick all too well to the tips, making soldering really hard. Igniter might have just been bad luck ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymausaka on 07/10/2013

Excellent kit. All you need in one small case. Really easy to use. Just open the valve and press ignite button. In a few seconds it gets ready to use. Comes with a cap so you can leave all acessories and carry just the iron. gas tank is big enought for a lot of work. Case is tought enouth. no need of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymunchern on 04/08/2013

Heats up fast, har room for alot of gas. Works for a long time before you have to refill it with gas. Igniter works good. Bigger than I expected it to be, it didnt say how long og thick it was in the item description. Judging from the images, i expected it to be 10-12cm in length.. Length is 20cm++ not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDHack on 01/13/2013

Main plus is work without any wire and anywhere. This kit may work how torch, hot blow and standard soldering iron. Working fine. Main minus is his tips. I have tips with black deep dots some places (I will upload photos). Work after fully refill on from minimum to between "1" and "2"... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrunilagabo on 11/13/2012

This is a wery good product, that can be used for several solding work. Good that you can sold without any wire. Think it´s good that you can see how much gas is left, in the glas.......:-) Dont know any One can have it along everywhere, just light it, and use it straight away. Gets warm wery fast.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalecszav on 11/03/2011

I bought this product. Intended for use with open flame and closed. works better as a soldering iron. Useful where there is no electricity. helps to warm up before the soldering iron. Initially suffering well. Then came through again. gas consumption a little. cylinders are suitable only for cigarette ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections