DX » Community » Reviews » Single 18650/17670 Lithium Battery Charger (1A Charging Current)
Customer’s impression:
Funguje to
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboudak on 12/04/2014

Pros: Velmi lehká nabíječka, můj první dojem byl, že krabička je prázdná. Funguje dobře, nehřeje. Nabíjení signalizováno červenou diodou LED, po nabití akumulátoru přebarví na zeleno. Cons: Zástrčka není kompaktibilní pro naše zásuvky, piny jsou ploché a rozteč je menší, takže nezbývá než ucvaknout koncovku ... Read more

Impression:Funguje to;

0 0 0

• posted byriyas202 on 07/01/2014

Its very simple product. LED indicator shows red when charging and Green when done. Very much useful and reliable. The cable has reasonable length, No defect faced so far for more than a year and half I have not faced any cons so far for this product. The product could have been cheaper not that its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by0zzz1 on 06/15/2013

Lightweight charger; accurately indicates charging status (red LED - charging; green LED - battery is fully charged); battery contacts with terminals quite well - nothing extra required; safe to leave charging overnight. Nothing in particular. Looks a bit lightweight - so may feel as a cheap thing, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybanserniks on 05/07/2013

Easy-to-use charger, the delivery time is 40 days.Small dimensions of the charger, low price and the information content of the LED, due to his ability to control the charging process, the ability to charge multiple types of batteries. The charger to be sufficiently long, and does not interfere with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreddyPL on 01/04/2013

Fit all of your 18650 lithium ion battery. Cheapest charger and good best quality. Led change colour from red to green, when charging is complete. Easy to use, plug and play charger. Only one battery charge, compensated by price. Short cable about 20 cm. Flat plug. Good charger for anyone who uses 18... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseguingaming on 12/23/2012

Cheap affordable Works well has no flaws in build quality or charging speed Charges 18650 lithium ion batteries perfectly Cheapest charger and still best quality Light changes colour when charging or fully charged Only able to charge one battery The coord could be longer for use in my office, but is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymef1stofel on 10/17/2012

+ It is ideal for charging single-battery flashlight; + Easy to use; + Good build quality; + Automatically stops charging; + Have indicators: light indicator shows when fully charged (green) or charging (red); + Cheap. - It have not discharge function; - Does not display the state of charge; - Power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalamiya1 on 11/29/2011

Cheaply. Easy to use. The high charge current. Rapid battery charge. Ends charge of 4.2 volts. Quiet operation. No squeak. Not nice. All black. Grim. Bad design. There is no switch to a lower current. You can not charge batteries for low capacity and small size or it's bad for the battery. Does what ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydapidc on 06/18/2011

This charger has high output charge, so charging is very rapid, reduce charging time, and I read somewhere that it will prolong your battery also. The indicator lamp is very easy to understand. For only one battery... I wish I found similar product for charging two or more battery. But this is actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNai1sirk on 05/10/2011

It's Compact Built with solid plastic Works in europe with the flat to round plug adapter (remeber to buy this) It charges my batteries one at a time wich is nice for smaller flashlights Stops charging when the battery is charged, light turns green Has small rubber feet, so it will not scratch your desk/... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections