DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Soldering Iron with Variable Temperature Control (110V AC)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente excellent Verry Good / Muito bom e pratico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomshys on 09/23/2014

Pros: - works correctly - very durable Cons: - Heating a little low Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjesusjml15 on 09/23/2014

pros: el cautin esta perfecto sirve muy bien y ademas la punta se puede remplazar y es muy delgadito de la punta que es excelente para soldar piezas pequeñas de electronica. contras: ninguno otros: lo recomiendo, es mejor comprar de 3 o mas luego los vendes y te quedas con uno y asi recuperar lo tuyo ... Read more

muy bien

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bymolho on 09/18/2014

Pros: Leve, esquenta rápido, tem ajuste de temperatura que facilita trabalhar com qualquer tipo de componente. Contr: O padão do plug AC não é compativel com o padrão brasileiro. Custo beneficio : Muito bom!! Recomendo Read more

Impression:Verry Good / Muito bom e pratico;

2 0 0

• posted byjpskoup on 04/02/2014

The pros of this soldering iron are that it is small, light, and has a very thin tip that gets hot quickly. It also has temperature control which is helpful in some situations. It is excellent for precision LED work or anything else such as circuit boards. The packaging was not the best, but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byApproved on 03/11/2014

I really like this iron. The price is fantastic for the quality! It heats up quickly and the temperature control works very well Rubber below the tip could be larger. Recommend using with a stand but I often just sit it on my table and if it had a bit more weight to the handle it would be easier to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfee999 on 01/20/2014

good build quality, heats up quick and has a nice sharp point, the price is pretty decent for the quality, no complaints would be nice to have a cap for storing so that the tip doesn't get damaged, wasn't packaged all that well but it did make it undamaged but other than that no complaints nothing else ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonobuo on 01/16/2014

It is very good iron, very fast to heat up!!! The tip is very small, ideal to use with SMD components. Very powerfull so you must be careful because at maximum temperature the tip will become incandescent. Tips are replaceable very easy. It is not really a cons, but you must be very careful with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobamirault on 11/02/2013

Great little unit. Bought one a year ago and never had a better iron for my line of work. This unit heats up fast and works great on all types of circuitry including PCs that use a higher silver content solder. Changing caps has never been easier via the soldering iron and solder sucker method. The tip ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycrizano on 09/10/2013

Product easy to use, the fine tip makes for smaller components, the fact that the temperature is controlled in hand practice! in all honesty I have no cons for this product,however it is good to have a certain level of skill because not seem to be a product for beginners because if you put in the higher ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytropicaliano on 08/24/2013

I bought this soldering iron to use in my electronics bench. I already have other soldering iros, but I decided to buy this one to have it as a spare tool. I was amazed wit the powe of the little thin. TURNING IT TO FULL POWER It became red hot in a few seconds. The temperature control buttom used for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections