Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosepi2 on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is PCI, until today all the mainoards have one, the new one and the oldest. good packaging the size of small pannel is perfect for this kind of tool. Bring you a manual with the info you need to do a correct interpretation of the message than appear in the lcd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynero2002 on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Large, white backlit multi-line display. Ability to decrypt the boot code bios. Control buttons, memorizing the state of the boot process, assistance on board. Works with all major types of bios. LED Displaying the normal power lines of the bus PCI. Cons:There i... Read more

1.7" LCD PCI Diagnostic Test
    0 0
  • posted byruller on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good debug card. Gives a fairly informative messages. There is a backlight, all clearly visible. Specifies the AMI BIOS, Award BIOS. Easy to use, just two buttons. Cons:Does not show the initial code to initialize, half-dead motherboard - says there is no code fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechnoClubber on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good debug card, my motherboard was damaged and computer freezzes randomly and show weird blue screen errors, this device helps me a lot. Cons:Error table is a bit outdated and error descriptions are not easy understandable for novice users but i think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirvinevlg on 02/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A great thing, does just what it is meant to do. Shows post codes in a "log" with detailed description of each code. Helped me to revive 3 "mystical-cases" PC's by now. Cons:When being inserted in a PCI slot, the card is oriented component-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWySza on 10/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good looking LCD screen, with white backlight. Easy to read the informations. - 6 LED lights to fast diagnosis about the power (+12V, -12V, +5V, +3.3V) and system (CLK and SYS lights). - Easy to operate, just two buttons: one to select the BIOS brand and oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections