DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Digital Turntable Style Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1 x SR626)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroamax09 on 02/27/2014

This watch has a really interesting design, and is a great piece to wear if you want people to notice you and make comments! It looks classy and sleek, and will go with most outfits. The watch can be a little noisy, and it definitely takes practice to read the time quickly - you only need to pay attention ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Very stylish and slim, unlike most watches that stick out from your wrist an inch or so. I've had many complements about the colour and look/functionality of the watch. Different from the conventional style and very cheap The strap is not real leather and likely won't last another 6 months. But can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVector5 on 06/16/2013

I just got this today and let me say that 1. The watch is great. It looks quite sturdy and the build is great. 2. The spinning dials of the numbers make everything look unique. Feels like a Modern Sundial. Well, there are some cons. 1. The band isn't....well, you would have your suspicions when you're ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhorrizan on 05/02/2013

Looks great and is very light, has a very unique dial which can be a bit tricky to tell time on but looks very nice for the price. The strap is very cheap faux leather, and you can tell it won't last more than a year. The watch itself arrived in good condition and tells time great so far. It's a unique ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadeelisyours on 02/22/2013

This is awesome watch and I like it since the moment I got it and worn on my wrist. it looks good , quality is good and gives this expensive feeling. I always wanted to have a white watch but this one is not only white but also unique triple rotating dial design makes it sci fi. 1-really nothing at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexfc on 12/20/2012

ENGLISH: Very beautiful, different and useful! I've never saw something like it. - PORTUGUESE: Muito bonito, diferente e útil! Nunca vi nada parecido. ENGLISH: The belt is not very good, but the price we pay don't compensates complaining. Another disadvantage is that it doesn't come in a box. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNizinhow on 12/02/2012

This watch is really awesome, for it beauty and style. For the watch it could be priced by the $40 and I wouldn't blame. It really resist the water and it style to show the hours is incredible. This watch can make start a lot of interessing conversations, specially with the opposite sex. The only thing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHuskypt on 08/30/2012

different from normal! Watch beautiful! Strap quality is low. but buying a better quality we are best served. it's my reason 3 star's.. I bought for my girlfriend she loved.. . Sure I'll buy more different .. Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycacaiotero on 08/10/2012

clock is a very different and interesting. Fine, but this horrible band. works until today!!!!!!!! Awful wristband , it ruined, took off minutes after arriving here at home.!!!!!!!!!!!! The black oval that shows the hour should be larger. I can not see the numbers of the seconds well. I found it strange ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjtag1 on 05/25/2012

Very original, nice and beautiful wrist watch. All my friends love my new watch. The visual effect of the wheels turning is beautiful and surprising. If you like unusual watches this is for you. The belt may be a bit stronger, but for this prize is good enough. The black oval that shows the hour should ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections