DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Digital Turntable Style Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626)
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtaz on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Its a cool design - Time stays correct! - Its really funny the first time you spin that minute wheel!! Cons:- The strap is really bad, its almost like hardened thick paper, i dont think it will last long before it will brake - The reading line is not long en... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypBogey on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The turntable design is very nice. It keeps time accurate and it is not that hard to read. Cons:The strap is awful, really bad quality. The watch itself is not of the best quality either, but it is satisfactory, given it is handled carefuly. OtherThoughts:The strap is m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytoisondor on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unique style Seems to keep the hour (but difficult to tell since it is not really precise) Cons:Bracelet is REALLY REALLY cheap (can probably be changed if you want) Not a watch to have the precise time, the minutes are increasing 5 at the time and it is pretty tough to r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblupje14 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good watch. It looks very nice and interesting. Very well made clock! And i still works after a month or 6, don't expected that for this price. Cons:The wristband is a bit cheap. I have made it on the wristband of my previous watch, now it looks a lot nicer... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamikazegtx on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just felt in love with the mechanism of this watch. It's amazing! It's stylish, accurate, interesting, eye catching, lovely and original watch, the most amazing price is how cheap it is!!! Easily changeable strap! I also love the sound it makes! Cons:You can't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrizlislt on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just felt in love with the mechanism of this watch. It's amazing! It's stylish, accurate, interesting, eye catching, lovely and original watch, the most amazing price is how cheap it is!!! Easily changeable strap! I also love the sound it makes! Cons:Could be bigger, al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmkanime on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The item is very cheap for what you get! - Face of watch is quite unique, love it! - The shipment of this item to my door very quick! - The packaging of the product was very well done! Cons:- You cannot see the seconds in the time window - The band barely fits into clas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxbsat on 05/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the design fixes an eye of people around - very exact clockwork - small weight at the big sizes Cons:- weak strap - figures on the dial aren't painted completely over OtherThoughts:- poor-quality furnish - skill quickly to define the current time is required - the thong... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoogoose on 03/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ The mechanism of this watch is pretty unique. Instead of a static face and moving hands like in every other watch, you get moving numbers and a fixed point to read them from. + Build quality looks good considering the incredible price. The watch unit itself is well fini... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVDFZ on 01/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it looks nice. it has a very special look. Ordered this watch because I like watches that looks special. Cons:it has a very cheap strap i had too change it directly. the frame on the glas makes it difficult to see the numbers when they are not directly centerd a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections