DX » Community » Reviews » V1.4 1080p HDMI Male to Male Cable (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdilsonBoni on 02/20/2014

The product is nice, nice quality, and it was delivered faster than the limit. Everything was right up to the delivery. I receive the wrong cable. I receive the wrong product. I asked a 3 meters long cable but I received only 1.8meters. I've written about that but I didn't receive any answer yet. Nothing for a while. It is my first buy ... If it anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBhran on 12/01/2013

It's a really long cable and works very well, picture quality is superb. It's very thick but it's easy to handle. The endpoints fits very well on my TV and doesn't clutter the other inputs. It's a really heavy cable, so if you plan to hook it to your TV don't leave it hanging because the weight will hurt your HDMI input. The cable comes wrapped in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgnatus on 11/21/2013

I hooked this HDMI cable between my HDTV and my computer to stream video from the internet to my HDTV. The picture is clear and the sound quality is very good. I don't see any difference while using this cable from computer to HDTV than I do when watching TV directly from my satellite box. The only problem I have with this cable is that it is costly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr0Ky on 12/01/2012

- Good build quality - It does what it's suppossed to do - Works when connected to laptop, television, xbox - When i connected my tv, the sound didn't work, so i had to change settings in control panel and make my tv as default sound. Didn't have to do that with my other hdmi cable... But other than that, no cons. It's a hdmi cable that does what it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycronosmdq on 10/05/2012

Great price, Great connections, Great Cable, package is good. - Awsome build quality, really solid, strong and stable. - Works with 1080P,720P, Great image and audio. - Plug n Play. - Came with rubbers to protect no cons. It´s really a good product I bought another male to male cable here in Argentina and it costs more than 20 dolars, the quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFlavioBayer on 07/16/2012

Works as a HDMI cable should work. I can play in FULL HD 3D, and the image quality is awesome, as the sound. It has tree meters, i can use it without any problem, a cable with one meter willn't be enought for me I have not found any. The cable is a bit tick but very flexible. I can't play 1920x1080@60hz 3D, just 1920x1080@24hz 3D, or 1280x720@60hz 3... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanielt22 on 05/09/2012

It works fine when connected from the computer to my TV. It can take up to 1080p as advertised which is awesome :D The fabric used to build this cable is in great shape and it just works :D It also works great using it on my PS3 Slim ;) Well, this time i could not find any reason: it works :D (Y) For my situation it could be useful with a cable with ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 08/26/2011

A really nice, long cable for a really nice, small price! The video quality has been great. I'm using it at 1080P with great results, and am entirely satisfied. I have used it with an XBox 360, an Mvix Ultio Pro media player, and my laptop, all with good results. It came with little connector protectors to prevent shipping damage. It was in perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalazenkot on 06/16/2011

- Great price. - Awsome build quality, really solid, strong and stable. - Works with 1080P,720P, Great image and audio. - Plug n Play. - Came with rubbers to protect the plugs - Havent found any - Havent found any - Havent found any - Havent found any - Havent found any I might try another cable in the future in case if I'll need another one, but that ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections