DX » Community » Reviews » Precision 5 Stars Screwdriver Repair Kit Tools for Iphone 4 - Green (0 x 25mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadnanbaysal on 10/31/2012

Very easy to use and opens my iPhone 4 in seconds! Material quality seems good enough to endure for many years. Inexpensiveness is another pro. I like its color and design The packaging was not good enough. I am glad that it is not bended on carriage. But for this price, it is still satisfactory. Buy without fair if you need one. I used it to change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

Solid, pretty handy, bought this to open up my iphone 4 to change the home flex cable.some of the star shape screw drivers offer here ,, seen from reviews stating that it doesnt work for iphone so i was worried, now that i purchased this and it fits into my iphone screws with ease, non magnetic is my main concern because those iphone 4 screws are so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 12/20/2011

well i was worried about all those comments i read from users that some of the star shaped screw drivers sold here is either too big or too small... im glad that this item worked for my iphone4... it fits well.. and i was able to change my iphone4 home button with this thank god. it saves me $$$ no not that i could think off, its quality is good too ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections