DX » Community » Reviews » V1.4 1080p HDMI Male to Male Cable (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 28 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's was cheaper than buying from my local store and probably higher quality. Well packeage and weall made with good materials. Nylon jacketed that should prevent tearing or other damage.. Great for use in any place. Its longer than I need but its the reason I... Read more

Superb quality
    0 0
  • posted bycoldhotdog on 12/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Okay quality Works well. Sound is transfered well. Cons:Quite stiff! A bit loose when connected After a few months use, it turns the connected monitor pink sometimes. I doubt it is the best materials, as stated. OtherThoughts:Don't buy it, if you need a flexible H... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenanzinhoBR on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto muito bom, entrada banhado a ouro, tem 3 metros de comprimento, o cabo coberto com nylon (minha mãe disse que pareçe uma Cobra). o que eu gostei que nas entradas banhadas a ouro vem um protetor de plástico em cada entrada, pra depois de usar voce... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynex54 on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality without high price. Works like it should be. It is looks like it will work for 10 years or more. Good material quality. Cons:I have not had any problems with the cable. Not a corn but cable is a little inflexible. OtherThoughts:Using it to connect l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedSzab on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long cable that uses solid connectors that are protected with protection cups. it produces good quality video on my TV. The cable was received intact and was well . The cable has a good finish is durable and came with protective plastic connectors. I bought to use with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyzapper on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This HDMI cable is an excellent choice. It works perfectly and the 3M length lets me hook up devices over longer distances. The outer wrapping also makes it durable and resistant to being damaged. The picture is very clear. Cons:The outer wrapping makes the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byck1009 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made, long and cheap. Aside from any innuendos my review may imply, you will enjoy this product. 1.4 means its 3D ready. This cable does what its supposed to. The cable ends seem very strong. You dont need that gold coated stuff, the structure holds together pretty w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavomr on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price, great quality, length is enought for me. It works with my PS3 Slim. No problems with my Sony Home Theater device also. I've tested with a cable TV device and it was great too. Cons:The cable is thicker than I was expecting. If you have a thin conduit in your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalgoncalves on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable has a very good quality!! I really recommend!! I believe the cable is better than the cables that comes in electronics as blue-ray or DVD players. Cons:In fact, no cons!! OtherThoughts:The price is good and the length is excellent!! Bottomline:A qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaverick81a on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The 3 meter cable length is ample for my need. It is of good quality, is sturdy and strong, and is able to transfer full HD movie from laptop to LED TV without any glitches or lost frames. Cons:As such none, but yeah as the cable is strong and heavy, if the ca... Read more

3-meter long HDMI cable with gold plated ports
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections