DX » Community » Reviews » V1.4 1080p HDMI Male to Male Cable (3M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byayouub on 11/10/2014

Pros: item as shown on screen, a very good hard box package, works good and have a good quality i'm satisfied cons: took time to ship. the tracking number works very good Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byBySgUi2 on 05/23/2014

It's was cheaper than buying from my local store and probably higher quality. Well packeage and weall made with good materials. Nylon jacketed that should prevent tearing or other damage.. Great for use in any place. Its longer than I need but its the reason I choose this product. I think there is no ... Read more

Superb quality

0 0 0

• posted bycoldhotdog on 12/26/2013

Cheap Okay quality Works well. Sound is transfered well. Quite stiff! A bit loose when connected After a few months use, it turns the connected monitor pink sometimes. I doubt it is the best materials, as stated. Don't buy it, if you need a flexible HDMI cable.. It is exciting to see how long it last.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenanzinhoBR on 12/03/2013

Produto muito bom, entrada banhado a ouro, tem 3 metros de comprimento, o cabo coberto com nylon (minha mãe disse que pareçe uma Cobra). o que eu gostei que nas entradas banhadas a ouro vem um protetor de plástico em cada entrada, pra depois de usar voce guardar ele com segurança.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynex54 on 09/29/2013

Good quality without high price. Works like it should be. It is looks like it will work for 10 years or more. Good material quality. I have not had any problems with the cable. Not a corn but cable is a little inflexible. Using it to connect laptop to TV. Ideal length for me. Looks also very good. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedSzab on 09/20/2013

Long cable that uses solid connectors that are protected with protection cups. it produces good quality video on my TV. The cable was received intact and was well . The cable has a good finish is durable and came with protective plastic connectors. I bought to use with my PlayStation 3, because the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyzapper on 09/17/2013

This HDMI cable is an excellent choice. It works perfectly and the 3M length lets me hook up devices over longer distances. The outer wrapping also makes it durable and resistant to being damaged. The picture is very clear. The outer wrapping makes the cable a little stiff, so it's hard to bend in tight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byck1009 on 08/21/2013

Well made, long and cheap. Aside from any innuendos my review may imply, you will enjoy this product. 1.4 means its 3D ready. This cable does what its supposed to. The cable ends seem very strong. You dont need that gold coated stuff, the structure holds together pretty well. No complaints. I purchases ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomr on 07/16/2013

Great price, great quality, length is enought for me. It works with my PS3 Slim. No problems with my Sony Home Theater device also. I've tested with a cable TV device and it was great too. The cable is thicker than I was expecting. If you have a thin conduit in your wall, maybe you have problems with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalgoncalves on 06/08/2013

The cable has a very good quality!! I really recommend!! I believe the cable is better than the cables that comes in electronics as blue-ray or DVD players. In fact, no cons!! The price is good and the length is excellent!! A qualidade é muito boa mesmo!! O comprimento é ideal!! Chegou em 1... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections